Tac

Election time is upon us

It's official!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

I think it's interesting to see all the news reporters tear 😢 up because they did not see it coming! Every news station seems surprised!!! Ha ha wake up America! Proud the crooked Hilary did not become our president.

Fell asleep watching the election update. Just woke up to TRUMP WINS!!!

God bless America!!!

I just came here to tell Trophy Hunter he was right, I was wrong. This election was hand made for Clinton to win and I thought no way he could win. Well, ill gladly eat crow now. One time I don't mind being wrong. So glad that witch was defeated.

• Like 3

California votes to require a permit to buy bullets.

My gosh, just start your own country and we can extend the wall up the Colorado river to Nevada and gate off I-8 and I-10

• Like 9

With all the, corruption, dark money, and the establishmemt behind Hillary, I thought for sure she would win. I am very glad to be wrong.

Thw people have spoken, and it is a great day for America.

After 3 hours sleep, I will be a zombie all day at work. It was worth it.

• Like 2

This has to be the shot heard round the world for the political establishment. Working class people sent a very strong message last night: we're tired of your b.s. Washington.

I dont think they'll learn, but at least the donald has a few years to stir the pot.

• Like 2

Stocks are crashing in reaction to Trump winning.

I just bought a bunch at smoking deals! Once everything calms down, Trump's message will expand and the markets will respond positively.

Great time to buy! :)

• Like 1

True to my word I went home after work, cooked dinner and refrained from watching the results thinking the worst. Had a few beers and went to bed by 9.

Woke up this morning and watched the Weather Channel then drove to work listening to 94.1 instead of the usual NPR. Got to work just at 6 to unlock the yard and office. As I got out to get the gate on comes the news and all I hear is President Elect Trump. Just about burst into tears of joy. WOW THANK YOU AMERICA.

• Like 5

Well its not rigged!

Fortunately they didn't rig it well enough to overcome the massive turnout of Trump voters. The Dems relied to much on statistical data, and figured they had this election in the bag.

True to my word I went home after work, cooked dinner and refrained from watching the results thinking the worst. Had a few beers and went to bed by 9.

Woke up this morning and watched the Weather Channel then drove to work listening to 94.1 instead of the usual NPR. Got to work just at 6 to unlock the yard and office. As I got out to get the gate on comes the news and all I hear is President Elect Trump. Just about burst into tears of joy. WOW THANK YOU AMERICA.

And it wasnt even close... He won some states I didnt think he would win.. I think Hilary still won the popular but Donald straight up took Ohio ...The people have spoken..

Well its not rigged!

Fortunately they didn't rig it well enough to overcome the massive turnout of Trump voters. The Dems relied to much on statistical data, and figured they had this election in the bag.

Hillary was just such a bad choice that a lot of democrats went to the booths and voted Trump.. They didnt say it but they probably did. Thats why I never believed that " rigged" talk... Trump rallies were massive! I mean no matter how bad the media tried to portray them, they were huge turn outs .. Hillary rallies.. Not so much.

They said on the radio that 3-4 million Dem voters didn't vote in areas that they normally would. Kind of a flip flop from 2012, when that many Republican voters stayed home.