Tac

Election time is upon us

I didnt mention Romney. Romney could not beat the worst president in history

you didnt, but that other guy did.

rand paul could be doing better maybe, he would get colorado. but id still rather have the peoples champ running anyway personally, donald j trump

rand paul could be doing better maybe, he would get colorado. but id still rather have the peoples champ running anyway personally, donald j trump

That was me..I"ll own up to it.. I was just I just figured Romney has a better chance than Donald.

What is sad is that any of the others, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, etc would be up on Hillary by 10 points in the polls.

So why didn't they beat trump when they had him on the stand??? Because people are sick of the DC........except the left side they are in bed with DC!!!!

• Like 3

The Vegas odds deal was a short article on Brietbart.

He predicted the Trump by 10 points, with 8 points cheating by the Dems, with a final 2 point win by the Donald.

I just figured Romney has a better chance than Donald.

2yngjky.gif

Holy Nuts! It took me and my wife 2.5 hours down here in Sierra Vista. Heard they had so many people that they ran out of ballots at some of the places in Huachuca City and Douglas.

Trump resonates with those that are tired of the establishments. Unfortunately, he has pissed off alot of women & hispanics, who are turning out in record numbers to vote against him.

• Like 1

Yesterday the Prez basically told illegals its ok to vote

Disgraceful

I heard that interview and was wondering what country elected him president!!! Not interested at all in upholding the laws we currently have in place.............what a joke!!

Maybe not so fast with giving the Hispanic vote to Hillary. There is supposed to be a poll out that says a majority of Hispanic citizens who can vote are in favor of shutting the border down and deporting illegals. I work with a bunch of Hispanics and many of them are Trump supporters. I think they are as fed up with the government as the so called angry white male. They are patriots too that care about the direction this country is headed.

And maybe it's just the redneck women I know but they are the staunchest Trump supporters I know.

• Like 2

Maybe not so fast with giving the Hispanic vote to Hillary. There is supposed to be a poll out that says a majority of Hispanic citizens who can vote are in favor of shutting the border down and deporting illegals. I work with a bunch of Hispanics and many of them are Trump supporters. I think they are as fed up with the government as the so called angry white male. They are patriots too that care about the direction this country is headed.

And maybe it's just the redneck women I know but they are the staunchest Trump supporters I know.

Maybe. Statistically, 75% of Hispanics vote Democrat.

It took longer to vote the judges on the back side of the ballot than it did to get my ballot after arrival.