Tac

Election time is upon us

I've been listening to conservative talk radio while I'm working. John Justice had made the claim that Hillary has already won based on prevailing polls of a 49 to 44 percent lead. I find this disturbing.

Im expecting his numbers to jump this afternoon when his supporters start getting off work and hitting the polls on their way home. Her supporters are free to vote at any point during the day.

I'll be there about 4:15 or so.

With all the Clinton supporters out I bet the welfare offices are a real ghost town.

• Like 1

I'm wound up tighter than an angry rattlesnake. I hate the Democratic party. Probably have a coronary before this day is over.

Sounds like me a few days ago. I did a mail in ballot so tonight when I go home I'm leaving the TV off until the morning.

• Like 1

What is sad is that any of the others, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, etc would be up on Hillary by 10 points in the polls.

• Like 3

What is sad is that any of the others, Cruz, Rubio, Carson, etc would be up on Hillary by 10 points in the polls.

*** exactly.....I liked Cruz tax plan but a Carson Rubio ticket would've sealed the deal on hrc.

I bout threw up at ACE just barely.....lady wearing a Hillary shirt....I kept my mouth shut :angry:

You're a better man than I am. I've been bashing the Libs in my office all day.

Predicting a Trump win? Unfortunately, not recently they aren't. Vast majority are predicting Clinton at this point. Might be the odd one or two predicting Trump, but they can't be serious odds-makers if they are taking that position at this point (they aren't in the business of losing money).

Predicting a Trump win? Unfortunately, not recently they aren't. Vast majority are predicting Clinton at this point. Might be the odd one or two predicting Trump, but they can't be serious odds-makers if they are taking that position at this point (they aren't in the business of losing money).

Nevada is a Trump state so of course they would say that....

Predicting a Trump win? Unfortunately, not recently they aren't. Vast majority are predicting Clinton at this point. Might be the odd one or two predicting Trump, but they can't be serious odds-makers if they are taking that position at this point (they aren't in the business of losing money)

or they wanted it to look like hillary was going to win the entire time while odds makers put their money on trump. those guys arent stupid

Big time! Where's Mitt Romney when you need him!

wtf how high are you guys? romney sucks a fat one, he'd be getting murdered by hillary (not literally) . he couldnt even beat obama when obama was hated. only mormons want romney now

• Like 3