Tac

Election time is upon us

Its amazing how much time ive spent thinking and worrying over this election. Ive been in the trump camp since day one. Theres been no other candidate in my lifetime that has even 1/10th the business and financial accomplishments, or that has created as many jobs. As a private sector entrepreneur he's created 10s of thousands, maybe even 100s of thousands of jobs around the world. Not just the u.s. but several other countries' economies have benefited from his work.

Hes not a nice guy, but hes a great choice for this job.

Regardless of who wins, obama is done. He has been the worst leader I've ever personally seen. Give thanks that his regime is over. Obama is a stubborn jackass that will stand against everyone based on his broken ideology. Hillary is corrupt and can easily be bought. She will be easier to keep in control than he was, should we be unfortunate enough for her to win.

I was inline this morning when the polls opened. I am not optimistic that Trump will win, but I did what I can do.

• Like 3

I was inline this morning when the polls opened. I am not optimistic that Trump will win, but I did what I can do.

hes going to win.

there was no line where i just voted, which is nice.

Sent in the ballet about 10 days ago. Praying for the senate too!

I've been listening to conservative talk radio while I'm working. John Justice had made the claim that Hillary has already won based on prevailing polls of a 49 to 44 percent lead. I find this disturbing.

Of course she is gonna win. The system is rigged to start, and the takers outnumbered those of us that are forced to be the givers.

• Like 1

I've been listening to conservative talk radio while I'm working. John Justice had made the claim that Hillary has already won based on prevailing polls of a 49 to 44 percent lead. I find this disturbing.

Im expecting his numbers to jump this afternoon when his supporters start getting off work and hitting the polls on their way home. Her supporters are free to vote at any point during the day.

I'll be there about 4:15 or so.

what I find disturbing is a radio host telling listeners that Hillary has already won, but get out and vote anyway. Kind of self defeating?

I predicted a Hillary win, but I'm hoping for a miracle.

• Like 4

what I find disturbing is a radio host telling listeners that Hillary has already won, but get out and vote anyway. Kind of self defeating?

I predicted a Hillary win, but I'm hoping for a miracle.

Yup, happens each and every time. One of the ONLY disadvantages of living out West, I suppose. I always try to vote early in the day (Was 2nd in line at 5AM this morning... ;) ). I remember last election I didn't vote until after work and it was definitely a bummer to hear the pundits already making the forgone conclusion statements.

I travel to India for work fairly often, and that entire country, East coast to West coast, is on a single time zone! :lol: Interesting idea....