Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

Toilet Bowl

Does ASU even have a future with Todd Graham at the helm? Just curious. I am a Devil fan but haven't payed close attention to him. Can He recruit. IF not time to go. Some body said He is a defencesive coach. if so we are in trouble................BOB!

UofA, crap ejections. Should let them play. Too much protection now, games arent as much fun.

Does ASU even have a future with Todd Graham at the helm? Just curious. I am a Devil fan but haven't payed close attention to him. Can He recruit. IF not time to go. Some body said He is a defencesive coach. if so we are in trouble................BOB!

Over the past 12 seasons ASU has had the opportunity to hire some real stud football coaches, they just refused to do so for some reason.

They need someone that can coach defense and tackling. He doesn't seem to care about defense.

Brian

• Like 1

Congrats to the Cats on their only pac 12 win!

Spin it anyway you want. 56-35 end of story. Honestly, makes it even worse km ASUs end being the only pac 12 loss to the cats!

No spin-they won 1 conference game. A crappy U of A team beat a crappy ASU team.

• Like 1

Spin it anyway you want. 56-35 end of story. Honestly, makes it even worse km ASUs end being the only pac 12 loss to the cats!

No spin-they won 1 conference game. A crappy U of A team beat a crappy ASU team.

True but the UA faithful have bragging rights for 363 more day. Devil fans will be ridden like stickhorses for quite a while.

haha this was so much better when that ASU butt sniffer Lark was still around...

GO CATS!!

A crappy U of A team beat a crappier or crapper ASU team. There I fixed it for you. PS get used to it basket ball is next.

• Like 1