Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Some Days??

Some days I know you all have encountered, you just gotta wonder what am I doing wrong???

I teach two concepts, cutting on the line and leaving the line.

In this case the student was supposed to cut outside the line as close to the line as possible but leave the line!!!

post-2034-0-76750600-1481128377_thumb.jpg

This kid obviously did not understand cutting close to the line inside or out!!!!

Great teaching moment after the fact!!!

• Like 2

time to transfer to Blue Ridge

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go play football right???

Oh my gosh that made me laugh!!!

snowflake hasnt won since 1979 i dont think. you could help the rebuilding process

• Like 1

I'm a teacher too, had a student this morning say that penguins are amphibians because they live on land and water.

LOL....I dunno though man I've seen some pretty bad butchering of the English language on this web site...

• Like 1

time to transfer to Blue Ridge

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Go play football right???

Oh my gosh that made me laugh!!!

snowflake hasnt won since 1979 i dont think. you could help the rebuilding process

Which leads to the core of the problem here in Snowflake......what side of the line was I supposed to line up on coach???

The drought continues!!!

• Like 1

^^^^^

seen

My favorites are saleing and stocking

The proper use of the words " your" and " you're " ....Full grown adults of all ages never get that one right.. If you went to school here in the states and graduated you have no excuses..lol

• Like 1

Is it possible you let him use a defective saw? :ph34r:

I thought someone who can bat either right or lefthanded was amphibian. Is that not so?

For sure possible the saw was defective but when stuff like this happens I start to think I am the defective variable!!!

I'm a teacher too, had a student this morning say that penguins are amphibians because they live on land and water.

CHECK AND MATE!!!!!!!!

^^^^^

seen

My favorites are saleing and stocking

The proper use of the words " your" and " you're " ....Full grown adults of all ages never get that one right.. If you went to school here in the states and graduated you have no excuses..lol

How about "I made a stock on a deer.". Really? Are you selling shares? Me personally, I've made a couple stalks on some deer.

EDIT: Lol, I just sawed the "saleing and stocking" post.

• Like 1