elecshoc

Poaching person of interest photos

I've got a lot of friends, but if one called me a "f@ggot" there would be problems. That's not a friendly jab

Guess some folks take it different than others. In the Marines we called each other everything there was to possibly think of and then some. At work now its pretty similar. No one has ever taken it seriously.

• Like 1

I've got a lot of friends, but if one called me a "f@ggot" there would be problems. That's not a friendly jab

It's regular saying on another particular forum, but the timing is all wrong here. No comedic value whatsoever. Sad

Guess some folks take it different than others. In the Marines we called each other everything there was to possibly think of and then some. At work now its pretty similar. No one has ever taken it seriously.

I understand. I'm the same way. in fact "don't be a phaggot" or "quit being a phaggot" are at the top of my vocabulary.

Thats kindergarten level smack talk for the class of aholes I hang out with.

Typically speaking if someone calls you that, you just take as the staring line for a good natured game of 'gay chicken' or 'fire truck'.

• Like 2

Srsly guys, can we forget about the bickering amongst the ph@ggots that don't even lift and get back to the original purpose of this thread... which I believe was to flame some non-poachers??

• Like 3

Srsly guys, can we forget about the bickering amongst the ph@ggots that don't even lift and get back to the original purpose of this thread... which I believe was to flame some non-poachers??

What fun is that?
  • Like 1

You're right of course, back on point everybody.

post-1431-0-64604600-1481656364.jpg

• Like 2