elecshoc

Poaching person of interest photos

$1,000,000.00 would help me forgive and forget.

Sounds like G&F is trying to cover their tracks quickly, they are also deleting comments on their Facebook page.

This sucks for the hunter but not nearly as bad as when the DPS did a Statewide Amber Alert on a former classmate of mine for allegedly kidnapping his own biological kids with his wife, their mother and ruining his career! Maroons need to get their story straight before putting innocent people on blast!

• Like 5

In case you all have not heard?

From AZGF:

Good news! The hunters shown in a photo posted this morning were hunting legally when they bagged a buck near Superior. When they learned they were persons of interest, they contacted the Department, produced their tag and additional photos of the buck and the investigation was concluded.

A concerned citizen had sent the photo to Operation Game Thief. The majority of our states hunters do the right thing and uphold the game laws in Arizona -- this case is another example.

If you see suspicious behavior, please contact our Operation Game Thief Hotline at 1-800-352-0700, 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week, or visit www.azgfd.gov/ogt.shtml.

In case you all have not heard?

From AZGF:

Good news! The hunters shown in a photo posted this morning were hunting legally when they bagged a buck near Superior. When they learned they were persons of interest, they contacted the Department, produced their tag and additional photos of the buck and the investigation was concluded.

A concerned citizen had sent the photo to Operation Game Thief. The majority of our states hunters do the right thing and uphold the game laws in Arizona -- this case is another example.

If you see suspicious behavior, please contact our Operation Game Thief Hotline at 1-800-352-0700, 24-hours-a-day, seven days a week, or visit www.azgfd.gov/ogt.shtml.

Aka you are guilty until proven innocent even with a crappy camera shot

• Like 1

Maybe I missed it but didn't they call them persons of interest in a possible poaching case? Is it really the departments fault if people jumped to conclusions?

• Like 3

Maybe word it as "a person of interest, the Department would like to verify this deer because of the quality of the picture."

• Like 1

I vote that Average Joe should be banned from CWT.

His vulgar attitude belongs in some other forum.

• Like 2

That was a pretty strong word toward trphyhntr.
  • Like 1

Glad I work 12 hours a day. I miss all the drama! :)

• Like 1

The more I think about it, they really did f-up. If I was in that gentlemans shoes I can't imagine how upset I'd be about being branded a poacher all across America. I feel bad for the guy

• Like 1

Not a big deal. I just don't know why That guy is so mad.

Edit: maybe he was the guy that took the pic and was mad that they shot his one horned button buck?

Not a big deal. I just don't know why That guy is so mad.
because you like penis bro. Why else? Haha!! Had to do it!!

Again, I'm not here that often reading posts but Average Joe consistently acts like a big fat liberal hiding behind his computer....

• Like 1