elecshoc

Poaching person of interest photos

Wow. $hit just got real. Looks like we found the culprit

seriously what they hel*

countdown to thread lock has begun!

• Like 2

Update folks, it was a spike. Game and fish will post something shortly in Facebook I was told. Guess thesee poor people have already had people come into there place of work and call them out as poachers.

• Like 2

Update folks, it was a spike. Game and fish will post something shortly in Facebook I was told. Guess thesee poor people have already had people come into there place of work and call them out as poachers.

thats a shame

Oh look.....people get the full story and find out it was a legal deer. Good job 6ANut. Thanks for the clarification.

• Like 1

My question is after all the poaching cases over the years why was this one broadcasted everywhere and on every page and on every news channel? I've seen bank robbery suspects get less media coverage

• Like 3

And once again our g&f dept makes us proud. Before any of you click to quote this and defend the dept don't...just don't. Enough people have been embarrassed

From what I read the party that reported the alleged poaching case was jealous or something, that these two shot the spike they were after.

Not G and F fault seems like the reporting party was more than at fault and also the keyboard warriors jumping to conclusions.

• Like 3

I smell a law suit! Hopefully their settlement is bigger than the Shawn Wagner debacle.

• Like 1

I smell a law suit! Hopefully their settlement is bigger than the Shawn Wagner debacle.

just thinking that. $5 says we see a lawsuit posted within the next few months.

Come on guys. You know what it says in the Bible about not forgiving? It's against it, right?😎

• Like 2