Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

$400 Badlands Down Jacket for $100

If you saw my post yesterday, I mentioned Bandlands is doing a December deal of the day. Looks like they have a lightweight higher end down jacket as today's deal. Normally $399.99. Today it is $99.99 with the promo code BLSUPERNOVADDD18 at checkout. I think shipping is free.

http://www.badlandspacks.com/supernova-waterproof-down-jacket

That's a smoking good deal. Does anybody have this jacket? Does anybody know if it's worth buying?

Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered one. For $100 down jacket...figured it's hard to go wrong.

Wow .... exactly why I don't buy this stuff ridiculous mark up !

Looks cool lol

• Like 1

I usually don't buy stuff just because it's a good deal but man, this is a reeeeeally good deal. Hog hunters right, I'm gonna be broke if you keep postin this stuff.

Cool thing about badlands is that I missed a 50% off anythIng deal (day after) so I called them if there was still a chance. Customer service without hesitation gave me another promo code for a one time purchase with no limit. When I entered the code it was 60% off my purchase. Great company! They have repaired/replaced my equipment for free a few times. Nothing but good and they make good quality stuff!!!

So please stop posting these good deals, I'm going broke ha ha 😢

• Like 1

Your killin me Rossislider

I feel like your posts are the "how to be single by Christmas" kind of posts.😯

Just do what I did, ordered one for myself and my wife. Im sure it wont pan out like it did bouncin around in my head but it's the thought that counts right.

• Like 2

I was very relieved when I saw today's deal! I didn't know how I was going to convince the boss that I needed another pack:)

• Like 1

My credit card is waiting for the 2200 to pop up. It's doubtful a top selling pack will go on sale tho, but you never know!

• Like 3

My credit card is waiting for the 2200 to pop up. It's doubtful a top selling pack will go on sale tho, but you never know!

I'm waiting for the same thing.

• Like 1