Sign in to follow this  
Intherut

Sundowner Guide Service

I know the original guide, Joe Rosania. Now his son Cody is one of the guides. Joe was top notch, and a great guide. I am sure his son didn't fall far from the tree.

• Like 1

I know that one of their guides killed a huge typical WT Coues with their bow few years back! I've been waiting for them to post a pic but I think they fear of it being blasted as a hybrid. Supposedly a world record. Could post pics but don't have permission.

Rayne is a cool dude! I was trying to go to Mexico with them last year. I was in the middle of selling my business and it just didn't work out. I've talked to him a couple times since then. Always super informative and willing to just shoot the breeze. If you get an elk tag in 3a/3c next year, give them a call!

I know that one of their guides killed a huge typical WT Coues with their bow few years back! I've been waiting for them to post a pic but I think they fear of it being blasted as a hybrid. Supposedly a world record. Could post pics but don't have permission.

No idea if this is the buck you're talking about but I would guess so. It's on their website.

post-8945-0-66185600-1482204695_thumb.png

No idea if this is the buck you're talking about but I would guess so. It's on their website.

Yea that's it

Well I don't see why anyone would say that's a hybrid.

Unless it's because it looks exactly like a mule deer.

• Like 12

Well I don't see why anyone would say that's a hybrid.

Unless it's because it looks exactly like a mule deer.

He does look muleyish, but either way its an outstanding deer. Id love that opportunity!

• Like 1

I say coues. Eitherway its about 100pts larger than anything I have shot. I wouldn't mind having them guide me to one 1/2 that size

• Like 1

wow. forehead looks like a mule deer or a MX coues deer. rack looks like a mix of MD and coues. awesome buck!