Lv2hnt

Help needed IMMEDIATELY for Hunts for Heroes desert sheep hunt

Congrats to the hunter. Kudos to man who donated the permit and the AZGF commission for allowing tag donations to worthy groups. This is a proud moment for members of this site who stepped up.

You guys rock!

FYI, we're waiting to show pictures to allow the Shooter to post his story.

Just seen the pic on Facebook

awh .. Sh!t I don't have a Facebook account and refuse to.... Guess I'll hafta to wait ... Ugh !! Either way I'm glad it worked out for the Veteran as I have so much respect for them. Well done eveyone involved .. My hat is off to you. Well done !!!!!

Congrats again. It was a pleasure meeting everyone out there. I would hunt any day with this group of awesome hunters. Even tho I didn't have to do any of the hard work it was a pleasure being there and seeing a beautiful ram getting hauled out. It's awesome there are programs like Hunts for Heroes. I can't wait for the hunter to join and share his story with everyone else. On a side note now my 4runner needs an alignment after that road.

• Like 4

Congrats again. It was a pleasure meeting everyone out there. I would hunt any day with this group of awesome hunters. Even tho I didn't have to do any of the hard work it was a pleasure being there and seeing a beautiful ram getting hauled out. It's awesome there are programs like Hunts for Heroes. I can't wait for the hunter to join and share his story with everyone else. On a side note now my 4runner needs an alignment after that road.

It wasn't that bad.

It was fun getting a group together that share the same interest and wanted to help someone out. Was a great time sharing a mtn side with you guys.

It was awesome the way these guys jumped on an opportunity to help a deserving soldier. Major props to AZCoues, Wish2hunt, 1Denogean, CarpCody, Lv2Hnt and some others whose screen names I can't remember who were all part of putting this sheep on the ground.

To everyone else who offered, was somewhere in the unit looking or doing anything else to help or provide gear or anything else, thanks. You guys are awesome.

When the other hunter spent 13 days chasing this exact ram, it's hard not to believe that this was meant to be. Honestly, this is the best thing I have seen in hunting, probably ever.

You guys are awesome.

• Like 9