lancetkenyon

Official "Target Fun Shoot" Thread

Lance,

Any chance you could scan the target to us using email? I'm sure buying a bunch of stamps could get old after a while. I wasn't able to get involved this month, but will definitely shoot next month.

Adam

P.S. this is one of the greatest idea's I've seen in a long time!

• Like 2

Lance,

Any chance you could scan the target to us using email? I'm sure buying a bunch of stamps could get old after a while. I wasn't able to get involved this month, but will definitely shoot next month.

Adam

P.S. this is one of the greatest idea's I've seen in a long time!

Much better than that time you wanted to go to Bangcok and pick up lady-boyz.

• Like 2

Sent mine today in all it's embarrassing glory.

Wasn't too bad actually. Only took me 5 shots to dial it in. lol

I was happy with it though. Went straight from hunting, no practice shots and took the cold bore. Then finished the rest of the shots. Actually forgot one shot though. oh well.

Will try harder next time.

• Like 2

Not thrilled with myself for rushing at lunch today but far from disappointed. Kinda like my last coues deer, scored somewhere near 100, maybe a couple over depending on what Lance's caliper reads.

The size of these targets sure exposed my weakness in my optic. I'm really glad I took part in the shoot and I'm already looking forward to the next one.

post-3844-0-49964900-1487279699_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Lance, is it too late to get involved in this month's shoot? If not you can email me the target to save time.

Check your turrets first....Grin...

Now that's mean, but very funny!

I received four more in the mail yesterday.

Deadline is to my mailbox by this Wednesday if you want a shot at the gift certificate. You don't have to win, just shoot it and mail it back.

Huntress283 and I shot ours today. Just dropped them in the mail so hopefully they make it there by the deadline. P.S... that top center circle is tough to see with a ffp scope!

post-4451-0-69096700-1487560911_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

My brother, two buddy's and I will be shooting in the morning(first time we could all get together). I was going to mail them tomorrow but just realized it's a holiday. But they still might make it by Wednesday.

If you get them out by Tuesday, should be fine. I have all of the ones I have already received scored. So get them shot and in the mail.

As for the couple oif guys asking for them to get emailed, sorry. I have been crazy at work with site walks and travelling, and I left my computer at my office over the weekend. Not going to make it in time to email them to you and get them shot and back to me.

Never fear. I have the next two shoots already planned. A 200 yard shoot (with darker/larger easier to see targets), and a 50 yard .22LR shoot.

• Like 2