Sign in to follow this  
NOTAGS

LOOKING FOR LAB PUPS

Any one planning on, or know anyone planning on having lab pups available in the near future? My daughter has been looking, and I am amazed at how many ads are scammers. Pretty freaking sad, really. They dont necessarily need to be papered, but would like some good genetics without over/in breeding. Thanks in advance.

There is a 15 year old lab in desperate need of a home on here. Maybe start with that for a year or two. My lab made it to 16.

• Like 3

Yeah I talked to Cole earlier his will be solid pups.

Thanks everyone , I will follow up. I know she's budget minded, I was a bit shocked myself since the last papered dog with good hunting heritage cost me $500 out or Parker a year and half ago. Seeing up to and over a grand plus. She doesn't need a hunter, just a good pet that won't develop bad hips, epilepsy, etc. like some of the over bred ones that people are using for cash machines since the lab is so popular. .

Thanks everyone , I will follow up. I know she's budget minded, I was a bit shocked myself since the last papered dog with good hunting heritage cost me $500 out or Parker a year and half ago. Seeing up to and over a grand plus. She doesn't need a hunter, just a good pet that won't develop bad hips, epilepsy, etc. like some of the over bred ones that people are using for cash machines since the lab is so popular. .

is she dead set on a lab? Since she doesn't need a hunter. Tons of dogs (muts) that are as good or better than a bread dog. They all neec homes.

My last 5 dogs have been rescues and i don't think I would ever consider paying alot of money for a specific breed. Look around and you can probably find a great rescue, probably even a lab like you want.

Harley

• Like 2

I have a friend that is a breeder in Florence. He has pups now I believe. If your interested pm me and I can give you his number.

Go different, everyone has labs now, Belgian Malinois

For what it's worth, my soon-to-be eight year old lab has bad allergies, has to eat special expensive food and take a Zyrtec a day. My thirteen-year-old pound pup that I've had since College other than a bad staph infection from licking a self-mutilation sore as that zero issues. Knock on wood as he's starting to become an old man.

Thanks all for the input. She found a pup last night, brought it by. I'll have to contact her today and see if she got any sleep. Ha!

• Like 3

Thanks all for the input. She found a pup last night, brought it by. I'll have to contact her today and see if she got any sleep. Ha!

Everyone loves puppy pictures.

"Go different, everyone has labs now, Belgian Malinois"

Somehow "budget" doesn't to mind with those. LOL