Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

Looking to team up

Looking for a resident with 12+ PT's who is interested in teaming up on an elk application/hunt. I am not looking to mooch here, I have my own points, my own truck, my own bow, my own gear my own spots etc. Just looking to team up with somebody for scouting and maybe the hunt. I am happy to do lots of the scouting, share info, gas money, etc.

Text me if you are interested in teaming up. I will be applying by tomorrow night.

480 266 4811

• Like 8

Best of luck to the guy that has helped more elk hunters in the last few years than anyone around. Hope you get a good deal here, Flatlander!

• Like 3

Thanks for the nod. I am looking to burn points and draw this year, with my kid turning 10 next year, I know I am entering a new era of hunting where taking 14 days to hunt for myself won't be realistic. So looking to get it done this year, and then get to work with the kiddos. I can hardly contain my excitement.

• Like 5

If you hunt 3c I'll share my cams and knowledge of the unit. I've helped kill a lot of solid bulls.

• Like 3

Chris and I only have a couple points each and chose all good bull hunts, we will probably get skunked on the draw. If you pull a tag let us know we could probably help you out on your hunt.

If somebody doesn't jump on Flatlander's offer, you're missing out on some good times (and you should up your chances for tagging out). Thanks again, Andrew, for last year --- I've really appreciated your friendship these many years!

Had you posted this two days ago I know two guys that applied with 12 points that would have let you apply for 3c if that's what you're looking to get. How many points do you have right now?

I have 11. I have units in mind but I could be persuaded to do otherwise. Really want to hunt with my bow though.

Dang we could of put in 22s late rifle together!!!

Don't be silly. Let archery.

Thanks for the nod. I am looking to burn points and draw this year, with my kid turning 10 next year, I know I am entering a new era of hunting where taking 14 days to hunt for myself won't be realistic. So looking to get it done this year, and then get to work with the kiddos. I can hardly contain my excitement.

May I suggest another strategy? Keep saving up points til the kid is a bit older and will make a good pack mule. Then go bag a big bull. Chris and I carried his sons Javelina out for him. He made a deal with us he would carry something out for us when he gets bigger. I believe that will be the easiest elk recovery we ever do. LOL.

• Like 1