Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

Reminder - AZDFG Not Calling This Year

How hard would it be to have a secondary card on file if the first card ran into issues?

How hard would it be to make sure your card is updated?

How hard is it to have your bank freeze your acct because they thought something else looked suspicious and now your card is toast within a few minutes. Would be really nice to have a secondary card on file to cover your butt.

I'm not concerned. Would just be a nice option to have.

Kind of like birth control. I fully trust pulling out but it's nice to know you have that backup plan.

• Like 1

If you fully trust pulling out, I predict a baby in your future...

Game and Fish Dept. has stated more than once that it is against Arizona state law to charge credit cards up front. I'm guessing the NCAA can do it for Final Four Tickets because they aren't doing it in Arizona (even if they game is here), so they are likely charging the fees in another state. The fact that New Mexico can do it is irrelevant, since banking laws are state laws, and all of them are different.

• Like 1

What bothers me is that I have to put all my family in with different cards because I once had a bank deny one of the 2 charges for 2 different applications thinking it was a duplicate. I can't imagine if there was 5 of the same charges..

What bothers me is that I have to put all my family in with different cards because I once had a bank deny one of the 2 charges for 2 different applications thinking it was a duplicate. I can't imagine if there was 5 of the same charges..

All you have to do is call your bank before the draw and tell them to accept any charge from the AZGFD

I like putting the family in with different cards so I know who has the tag when the card is charged.

If you fully trust pulling out, I predict a baby in your future...

Game and Fish Dept. has stated more than once that it is against Arizona state law to charge credit cards up front. I'm guessing the NCAA can do it for Final Four Tickets because they aren't doing it in Arizona (even if they game is here), so they are likely charging the fees in another state. The fact that New Mexico can do it is irrelevant, since banking laws are state laws, and all of them are different.

You know, I've lived here all my life and I've heard this statement forever from countless people. Yet, no one has ever quoted or citied the relevant A.R.S to support this statement.

I've searched all of the Title 17, Title 6, Title 35 and Title 44 statutes with no luck. Nothing that indicates they can't charge us up front.

Maybe it's one of those things when people say it enough, it becomes the de facto ruling.

For my own sanity, can you cite the relevant A.R.S?

Fornlorn....Why don't you call game and fish and ask. Get it straight from the man......602-942-3000

I guess I could, but more important things on my plate. :)