biglakejake

So.....what about show low and star valley?

Them Ohio hillbilles (once one) need to get with the program and wait for the law to knock on the door, to collect.

Well being a hillbilly from star valley I wish they would put them back in and charge double. I no sometimes your speed is an over sight but there are some flat out idiots that fly through here , who I bet would throw a little hissy fit if you drove that fast in front of there house. Injoy and respect the high country please. Only my opinion

• Like 10

I used to work for my uncles' landscape company in the summers. The office manager used to get pictures of "someone" with their hat over their face telling the camera it was #1. She threw all of the tickets in the circular file.

You guys should see the street my parents live on. It's directly across from Sportsman's Warehouse and people go 60 miles an hour plus I guarantee it and it's obviously a 25 mile per hour Zone. I'm amazed nobody has been ran over or no kids have been killed. My dad has been a borderline fist fight with several people that yell and scream that will decide to turn around and come talk s*** to him and I.

Speed cameras, red light cameras, radar, etc. would be a good thing if they were not set as a trap just to make money.

• Like 2

You guys should see the street my parents live on. It's directly across from Sportsman's Warehouse and people go 60 miles an hour plus I guarantee it and it's obviously a 25 mile per hour Zone. I'm amazed nobody has been ran over or no kids have been killed. My dad has been a borderline fist fight with several people that yell and scream that will decide to turn around and come talk s*** to him and I.

Roll a tire out in front of them.

Well being a hillbilly from star valley I wish they would put them back in and charge double. I no sometimes your speed is an over sight but there are some flat out idiots that fly through here , who I bet would throw a little hissy fit if you drove that fast in front of there house. Injoy and respect the high country please. Only my opinion

them wippersnappers are walking on my lawn!!!

• Like 1

Speed cameras, red light cameras, radar, etc. would be a good thing if they were not set as a trap just to make money.

I trapped you breaking the law? If you speed and get caught it's your fault not a trap. I wish they could process the pics in house and make money enuf to serve all the speeders who get caught. Just my opinion but slow the f#$k down....

• Like 3