Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Question about bonus point

I didn't get any tags neither elk or antelope but i looked on my bonus points and they didn't add them, would they show right away or on the next draw?

thank you

I didn't get any tags neither elk or antelope but i looked on my bonus points and they didn't add them, would they show right away or on the next draw?

thank you

Mine are updated so I'd imagine everyone else's did today too.

thank you

Mine are updated so I'd imagine everyone else's did today too.

Yep just checked and mines updated too....

I just checked and I got the bonus point but for antelope I bought just the bonus point but they didn't' give the loyalty point I have 6 points with the hunter ed and 5 with the species, I thought that after 5 years they give you a loyalty point.

I just checked and I got the bonus point but for antelope I bought just the bonus point but they didn't' give the loyalty point I have 6 points with the hunter ed and 5 with the species, I thought that after 5 years they give you a loyalty point.

Have you missed a year in the last couple years? You can get up to the 5 point mark with missing a few years but you have to apply 5 years in a row.

You actually have to put in for a hunt, then not get drawn and not just buy a bonus point to get the loyalty point. Found that out the hard way last year.

• Like 1

You actually have to put in for a hunt, then not get drawn and not just buy a bonus point to get the loyalty point. Found that out the hard way last year.

I put my oldest son in for bonus points this draw and he still has his loyalty points for both antelope and elk.

post-102-0-34485600-1491333715_thumb.png
  • Like 2

Wrong.....I only buy bonus points for bighorn and buffalo and I have a loyalty point.

Wrong.....I only buy bonus points for bighorn and buffalo and I have a loyalty point.

You need to be gettin in on the draw! Unless you're 12 and gonna live to be 100 you'll never get yourself into a position of a guaranteed tag so it's gonna be luck of the draw (slim chance luck no matter how many points you have) until you die. May as well take a crack at them each year!!

• Like 1