Thanks for looking

Bob

post-15577-0-73549200-1494369877_thumb.jpg

post-15577-0-64312400-1494369903_thumb.jpg

post-15577-0-99301000-1494369922_thumb.jpg

post-15577-0-08474200-1494369941_thumb.jpg

post-15577-0-86975600-1494369974_thumb.jpg

post-15577-0-84018300-1494370261_thumb.jpg

Little steep, just saying the 15x56 are going for $1200 used not saying there not worth it but resale is tough these days with the hd's out. I really do hope you get it.

• Like 1

Little steep, just saying the 15x56 are going for $1200 used not saying there not worth it but resale is tough these days with the hd's out. I really do hope you get it.

How do you figure?

How do you figure?

I'm with him used EL's run 1950.00-2100.00

• Like 1

These are the hd's. And his price is right in there with what I've seen other guys sell for. Anything under 2k is a smoking deal usually if in good shape.

WTF are you talking about?? How does the price of SLC 15s compare to El 12s?

• Like 1

The 12x50 El are better glass than the 15x56hd you don't see these used for sale too often should go quick

• Like 1

yeah the price aint out of line shipped. plus they already have an outdoorsmans stud installed so thats a plus.

• Like 1

Didn't try to start a bitch fest, was just saying I thought a little steep, apparently not, would like to no final price, and I'm shore he is a good guy, paint chips alone will deter people, sorry I opened my mouth

i think wildwoody meant that for 1200 you can buy used slc's and they are great glass but we all know the el's are the best glass, i have never looked thru them but i have the slc's hd and they are great glass.

• Like 1

I'm new to this site so I don't know the who's who on here. No disrespect to Wildwoody , he has right to his opinion and he may have a point. I do know that I wasn't thrilled that his post cast a bit of a shadow on my sale.

So thanks for the support guys!!

I argue this, on new glass I see there is a $570 upgrade for 12 el's over the 15' slc's .... Add the 570 differential to the subjective used cost of 15's and I don't feel too far off on my price.

• Like 3

I'm new to this site so I don't know the who's who on here. No disrespect to Wildwoody , he has right to his opinion and he may have a point. I do know that I wasn't thrilled that his post cast a bit of a shadow on my sale.

So thanks for the support guys!!

I argue this, on new glass I see there is a $570 upgrade for 12 el's over the 15' slc's .... Add the 570 differential to the subjective used cost of 15's and I don't feel too far off on my price.

Just a suggestion but in the mobile app your add is barely legible. Lists of folks here use the mobile app