Sign in to follow this  
truehunter

2017 Buffalo House Rock Ranch

If you post the same thing twice, you can delete one. Or are people trying to double up and get their point across???

And there ya go. These are all the Russ supporters that you will be camping with.

Disgraceful to the hunting community. When we are at a critical time when there is a huge push against guns and hunting and we have people like this voicing their opinions in behalf of the hunting community.

It's no wonder why so many are anti hunting and guns in the world.

Who will change how they think and act? No one because like it's been said they haven't grown out of junior high.

To be clear I made the Jr High comment and it was in reference to your complaint about Russ not inviting everyone to eat at his table.

If you post the same thing twice, you can delete one. Or are people trying to double up and get their point across???

trying to get to 50 pages.
Enough! 🤣

I just ran into a fellow coueswhitetail'er at the lions den and he was trying to leave with a chick as big as a buffalo. True story.

Must have been truehunter still trying to fill his tag

• Like 3

I just ran into a fellow coueswhitetail'er at the lions den and he was trying to leave with a chick as big as a buffalo. True story.

Lmao roasted him. Nah but last I saw him he was trailing the herd over to the lodge. For all I know he is bedded down with them as we speak.

• Like 1

I think true hunter is more of a trophy hunter.

From you guys that have done this hunt how about a few tips!

Can you walk the fenceline? Where is the best place to shoot one to anchor it? Are their areas that have buffalo that don't get hunted for whatever reason? Any other buffalo attractants that might work besides salt? Go early in the season or late? Which hunt is the best? What would you do differently given another chance?

Have the bison moved east or west of the locations from this old map(attached)? Are there salt locations on the west of this map?

If it's not too much to ask...... how and or where was this information accessed. It seems like something that is public information but I can't find it and am looking to be spoon fed this info. Thanks.

The map from the original post wasn't contained with the quote but that is what I am looking for. Where that came from.

If it's not public information I don't want anyone's private data connection.

Also wanted to state for public knowledge. Jon7979 shot his buffalo off a tank called jons tank on the east side. I believe that's the name. Those buffalo hit for three days straight. Three bulls. Other two were bigger than the one he shot. So seems some of the buffalo are even hitting the east side and not only the west if you are doing your own scouting or hunting. Got cam pics of it all.

I would gladly post some pics and videos of my hunt. Just can't figure out how to upload on this site for some reason. Maybe someone help me figure this out.

That isn't even close to my bull. Mine was indeed shot off H Salt. Didn't even get to the blind. Furthermore, funny how you get on here bashing and bitching cause you didn't want to be a team player, yet when someone fires back at you, you cry more. Suck it up buttercup.

• Like 1