Sign in to follow this  
Apache7mm

Some to share

FYI If the Governor review passes AGFD new rules, then it would be illegal to have a trail camera within 1/4 mile of a point source water. If the purpose of the trail camera and pictures was in anyway connected to taking/hunting wildlife!

Therefore the camera you took these pictures with would be illegal if in any way you planned to use these photos in an hunting scenario!

Pretty sure that rule will not apply to the areas Dan has his cameras at.

• Like 5

I'm not much of a bear hunter but I would love to drop the hammer on the last bear. Would make a very pretty rug and I bet it would taste good as well.

FYI If the Governor review passes AGFD new rules, then it would be illegal to have a trail camera within 1/4 mile of a point source water. If the purpose of the trail camera and pictures was in anyway connected to taking/hunting wildlife!

Therefore the camera you took these pictures with would be illegal if in any way you planned to use these photos in an hunting scenario!

he's in a part of America that those stupid rules don't apply. Nice pictures!

D

You've really been kicking a dead horse on the trail cam thing. We are all aware of the pending change. There have been no less than 10 topics about it over the last 6 months.

Great pics Dan! Always look forward to your posts

• Like 2

Great pictures! I dont think game and fish should have a say unless its at a game and fish trick tank or water catchment. Jmo