Edge

Name that gun!

IMG_7417_zpszyd1onga.jpgIMG_7417_zpszyd1onga.jpg

They want to rob you.

yeah I guess I can't play looks like " photosuck it " is trying to fu@k me oh well this would've been a good one.
Find a pic online and download...

Here's the rifle I learned to hunt with. Many a bunny and rattler met his maker..

Name that Gun!

post-11051-0-56700700-1502668075.jpg

They want to rob you.
yeah I guess I can't play looks like " photosuck it " is trying to fu@k me oh well this would've been a good one.
The gun that I pulled out of my safe and tried to upload, I don't know if it could be found online.

It's a .410 derringer that my godfather brought back from " Desert Storm" I would never fire it but it's a good conversation piece.

They want to rob you.
The gun that I pulled out of my safe and tried to upload, I don't know if it could be found online.

It's a .410 derringer that my godfather brought back from " Desert Storm" I would never fire it but it's a good conversation piece.

Pay the 4 hundo and post the pic.😄
  • Like 2

Savage 24

correct, sir. It was a .22 over 20ga. Always thought the .357 over 12ga. would be a great combo.

They want to rob you.

Pay the 4 hundo and post the pic.
No thanks whata joke, typical greed I guess their constant adds they try to push were not good enough. Hopefully they go under soon I'm canceling my account as we speak !!!!

Love those combo guns. Fun challenging and useful.

and first rifle to scope me when I "thought" the selector was on .22
  • Like 2