Sign in to follow this  
C.C.Cody171

A Walk In The Park!

Great story/adventure! and great bulls! Very well written...it should be published.

• Like 1

Awesome story ! The Gila Wilderness is an awesome place if your prepared and ready for it .obviously you were .. great story and memories forever! Congrats

• Like 1

Amazing story, hunt, bulls, location, etc. You guys are lucky to have access to all the things, and people, that made that hunt possible. I am truly jealous. Congrats to both of you. My wife and I loved the pic of the two little ones "glassing".

• Like 1

Great read, Great bulls Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Holy smokes what a story! loved every bit of what you put down and appreciate yours and all involved effort that made it all happen. Great piks,story and adventure that I had the privilege to read! Thank you for sharing with us!!! couesaz

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! It was definitely high quality fun I'll never forget. I can't wait to have a tag again. Possibly in another state. Too easy to grow old waiting for elk tags in AZ. At least pretty soon my kids will be putting in too! Headed back to NM for my brother and bro in laws hunt this weekend, wish us luck. Crazy low odds we drew at all, let alone separately! Thanks again and good luck to everyone in the field.

My brother was able to get it done in NM on the day 6! He showed up a week early to scout and worked his butt off for this bull. I was able to hunt with him for four days but after numerous close calls, I had to return to work. He slipped in and smoked his bull at 61 yards with a perfect shot the morning after I left. I wish I could have been there for the beginning of his archery addiction. He's rifle hunted a lot but he told me watching that arrow hit its mark was the coolest thing he'd ever seen!

post-14122-0-08778500-1506091292_thumb.jpg

post-14122-0-83820300-1506091474_thumb.png

post-14122-0-66983600-1506091544_thumb.png

post-14122-0-96388300-1506092444_thumb.png

• Like 2