Sign in to follow this  
Snapshot

The cream is slowly rising...

I'm not going to post any football threads in the future. It's just not worth the annoyance of stupid comments.

For all you folks that have jumped on the boycott the NFL bandwagon. How many of you have a Verizon phone? A Bank of America account? Shop at Target? Shop on Amazon? Just to name a few.

Are you doing business with these ultra Liberal corporations who gladly side with America hating Democrats, and would gladly take away your constitutional freedom's?

You might want to reflect on that for awhile.

Oh my your going to take your "ball/s" and go home.... would that be the football basket ball or baseball.

dude grow a sack life's to short to be one of those #metoo victims

but too answer your questions.

Football:, dropped them when I was 17 long time ago

baseball: dropped them the 1st time they went on strike

basketball : I'd rather goto the circus or state fare is I can see freaks there.

verison phone: CHK.

B&A account: dropped them like a sack of potatoes when they started giving loans/ credit cards to Illegal aliens

amazon: nope spend my money local

Delw

• Like 1

I'm not going to post any football threads in the future. It's just not worth the annoyance of stupid comments.

For all you folks that have jumped on the boycott the NFL bandwagon. How many of you have a Verizon phone? A Bank of America account? Shop at Target? Shop on Amazon? Just to name a few.

Are you doing business with these ultra Liberal corporations who gladly side with America hating Democrats, and take away your constitutional freedom's?

Dont jump ship bro. Sports are awesome and very American! Thats why we are the best at them! Baseball, basketball, football.. All invented here in the United States of America!

Actually the Japanese are about tied with americans in baseball if not better, they always have been. Ive been to many Japanese baseball games when we lived in Japan for better than the American ones.especially after the 90's.

Are you doing business with these ultra Liberal corporations who gladly side with America hating Democrats, and would gladly take away your constitutional freedom's?

youre just mad the vikings lost. its a good thing, now you can go hunting on sunday.

• Like 1

Oh my your going to take your "ball/s" and go home.... would that be the football basket ball or baseball.

basketball : I'd rather goto the circus or state fare is I can see freaks there.

B&A account: dropped them like a sack of potatoes when they started giving loans/ credit cards to Illegal aliens

Delw

Actually, I have more balls than you could imagine. Just get tired of morons and the stupid comments. Your post is no exception to that philosophy.

Sorry but I don't image other dudes balls..... why is my post an exception? I answered your questions like you asked in your post or are you saying your post was moronic and stupid. I see how some NFL haters would think so ;).

dude get a life its the internet everything is make believe. for all you know I am a NFL supporter buying NFL, NBA and Baseball Jerseys from amazon using my verizon phone and my BofA account, while waiting in line at Target.

NASCAR baby, but didn't you call people wannbee's or was that bob with the scum devils, anyway you should no these threads always go south. jmo

NASCAR baby, but didn't you call people wannbee's or was that bob with the scum devils, anyway you should no these threads always go south. jmo

Just about every thread on here goes south.
  • Like 2

Its truly amazing just how easy it is to get you guys all riled up and get your blood pressure elevated.

I also find it pretty comical that the few that try to respond with a politically correct educated response acting like are so intelligent and smug

If you guys were so much better than everyone and educated like you try to come off you would have enough common sense to know when youre being trolled . You would also be smart enough not to participate in the drama.

What I said really was not that bad .

Carry on girls

Its truly amazing just how easy it is to get you guys all riled up and get your blood pressure elevated.

I also find it pretty comical that the few that try to respond with a politically correct educated response acting like are so intelligent and smug

If you guys were so much better than everyone and educated like you try to come off you would have enough common sense to know when youre being trolled . You would also be smart enough not to participate in the drama.

Carry on girls

The unfortunate reality these days, are websites that allow toxic trolls to hang around, instead of kicking them to the curb were they belong.

Maybe you should consider getting treatment for your glaring psychological problems.

Delw

Actually, I have more balls than you could imagine. Just get tired of morons and the stupid comments. Your post is no exception to that philosophy.

'm not going to post any football threads in the future. It's just not worth the annoyance of stupid comments.

So, you said.

I was a vikings fan and been burned more times than I can remember. Many people in MN are not fans anymore they have gone to Green Bay. You need to buy one of those dang "MY PILLOWS" . Then you can cry in your pillow every year at this time. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Carry on girls

The unfortunate reality these days, are websites that allow toxic trolls to hang around, instead of kicking them to the curb were they belong.

Maybe you should consider getting treatment for your glaring psychological problems.

Delw

'm not going to post any football threads in the future. It's just not worth the annoyance of stupid comments.

So, you said.

I was a vikings fan and been burned more times than I can remember. Many people in MN are not fans anymore they have gone to Green Bay. You need to buy one of those dang "MY PILLOWS" . Then you can cry in your pillow every year at this time. :ph34r:

I'll never turn into a GB fan.

I will just have to start jumping on to other peoples threads, and act like a Dickhead. That way I can fit right in with the rest of you.

• Like 1

Carry on girls

Delw

So, you said.

I will just have to start jumping on to other peoples threads, and act like a Dickhead. That way I can fit right in with the rest of you.

Dont throw us all in together man.

Carry on girls

Delw

So, you said.

Dont throw us all in together man.
Wouldn't do that. The Dickheads know who they are.

See look how mad football makes people. Sad.

The only thing that is sad, are the individuals that hijack other peoples threads, and turn it into a shitshow. I can play that game also.

See look how mad football makes people. Sad.

That foozball is the devil.
  • Like 4