Sign in to follow this  
goinhuntn

Looks like cold weather coming

Looking forward to a bull hunt in 6A. Ill take any weather!

• Like 1

I never believe the forecast more than 48 hours in advance. Looking now there is not much of a chance of any precipitation on the 10 day

• Like 2

I never believe the forecast more than 48 hours in advance. Looking now there is not much of a chance of any precipitation on the 10 day

I pretty much gave up on The Weather Channel TWC. Mostly I rely on NOAA. But you are right in that more than a few days out the forecasts are very malleable.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=35.19820000000004&lon=-111.65129999999999#.WgjuVnZrycw

• Like 1

They cant predict from one day to the next but they are predicting global warming years from now. LOL

• Like 1

Yeah cold in flag but looks like no moisture coming. Im sticking with plan A

• Like 1

Best job in the world is a weatherman!!! What other job can you have where you can be wrong all the time and still be employed? And if you have a face for tv you can make bank and still be full of crap as long as you smile good while doing it... Great gig...

Or weatherwoman

Best job in the world is a weatherman!!! What other job can you have where you can be wrong all the time and still be employed? And if you have a face for tv you can make bank and still be full of crap as long as you smile good while doing it... Great gig...

Or weatherwoman, all you need is to be able to read and two big _______________ you fill in the blanks. LOL