Sign in to follow this  
maximus

ELK

From what I heard the game warden in 7 8 and 10 we’re all pretty busy these last few late season Hunts

On my buddies cow hunt in 7 there were 2 elk left to waste at a tank. We know the game warden investigated one in Sept. but not sure about the other one. G&F got the antlers off the 1st one. We couldn't even find a bull for my girls in the late hunt and these guys shoot one illegally.

• Like 2

This year has been horrible. These people digest me. They leave meat shoot for fun and take elk.from.honest hard working people who.love the hunt and use every ounce of meat for their families. They should be Hung by their toes....

more than likely NOT POACHING but shooting the wrong sex, they got scared shitless and left the scene when they realized it., a cow season ended on the 17th in unit 10.

still wrong but not poaching

more than likely NOT POACHING but shooting the wrong sex, they got scared shitless and left the scene when they realized it., a cow season ended on the 17th in unit 10.

still wrong but not poaching

You have no business hunting period if you can't tell the difference between a cow & a bull!! Especially the bull in the picture from game & fish in the original posters thread, that bull was a decent bull & the antlers would not be hard to see!!

• Like 1

Some one poached a deer at my dad's house in pine between hunts this year, AZGFD GAME THIEF would not even send out an officer for a report.

Thats interesting. A friend of mine who lives up there once stopped some college age kids from shooting a deer in his front yard. Some people get a real tree hoodie and watch an episode of duck dynasty and they think they can go shoot a deer any time they want.