Sign in to follow this  
Elkaddict

Portal for juniors

Tried to set up a portal account for my grandson and found out you have to be 13 to get an account. Wondering what does everyone do when putting them in for draws, keeping track of bonus points, checking draw results, etc.

Tried to set up a portal account for my grandson and found out you have to be 13 to get an account. Wondering what does everyone do when putting them in for draws, keeping track of bonus points, checking draw results, etc.

Where did it say 13? I've set them up for several nieces and nephews that were 10 and it worked fine.

my son has one and has had one since the portal opened. He needed his own email address, so we opened up a gmail account.

Didn't they just redo the portal? I think I got a letter saying something like that. My boy has had his for the past 2 years and he is 11. But maybe they just changed it recently. Hope that might help.

Something is giving you that error. I just set up a bogus account for a 9 year old with no issues.

Edit: Disregard. Just got the error.

Nevermind. Just got that error myself. Disregard.

They must have changed it now to 13.

It has too do with the " child online privacy act" you usually see is on all the forums and other online crap as well. I believe it federal law

Kids under 16 shouldn't be allow access to the internet anyway