Sign in to follow this  
Heat

Cordless Drill Question

Keep the one you got. By the time you wear it out we will have cordless/batteryless drills that run on air. The smartest thing you can do is not leave your batteries on the charger all year long.

• Like 1

My wife learned years ago not to buy me any tool or hunting equipment. Working with tools daily I buy the best I can since its how I make a living, shes sticker shocked on some guns/hunting stuff I buy. Our rule for years has been... you buy yours and Ill buy mine. We know what our budget is. Keep the dam drill, if it burns out then buy another. Not a big deal.

• Like 1

Some of you clowns should stay on Fagbook as you wouldn't know sarcasm if it hit you in the butt

As someone who is a pro at sarcasm I think the problem here is you just happen to suck at it. However, you're passing the I'm an a$$hole test with flying colors.

• Like 3

Heat, you will likely never be able to tell the difference. I've gone through several drills, it takes a whole lot of use and abuse to kill a drill.

• Like 1

Weird questions but maybe you guys can help me with my ethical and technical questions...My wife bought me a cordless drill from Amazon for Christmas. Was hoping I would get the Brushless motor version of the drill but I received the Brushed motor version (wife has no clue about stuff like this). Every review I have read says the Brushless is more efficient and more powerful. They cost exactly the same and both come with the same accessories. I am not a contractor and this thing will only see occasional household use. Would it be a jerk move to send it back and get the better one or should I just be happy with what I got? Am I even going to notice a difference? The brushless is lighter, has more watts, and can drill almost twice as many holes on the same charge as the one I got according to reviews. I kinda feel like Amazon pulled a fast one with them both being the same price and available on the same page. What would you do?

Your a victim You should get a lawyer and sue both your wife an amazon.

then you do the following , Stay in the Kitchen were you belong and report Immediately to Fagbook ......

Dude are you f'n serious. its for household use, it will probably get used once a month if that, even if it was commercial use you would never know the difference, your like a spoiled little brat you saw something bigger and better and now looking for excuess's to justify a different one. and your claiming Amazon pulled a fast one thats just ludicrous Then you have to Ask this stupid question on A hunting website

Bah Humbug

Delw

Del in Spanish is "of the". Maybe W=wife. Maybe this is the OP's butthurt wife?

I have to say I have both types of drills, both Ridgid and 18 volts LI-Ion batteries, and prefer my brushed drill to my brushless.