Sign in to follow this  
Jcubed

Ethics

Okay guys its been a while since we had a potential 20 pager- this has potential. Dig up any dirt you got on eacher......like Rosslider posted....we got 3+ weeks until cards are hit. Lets make good use of this time.

Consistency is key lol

• Like 1

Okay guys its been a while since we had a potential 20 pager- this has potential. Dig up any dirt you got on eacher......like Rosslider posted....we got 3+ weeks until cards are hit. Lets make good use of this time.

Consistency is key lol

talked to a few guys, I was told that your never ready 2 hunt!!!! Lets get the pages turning!
  • Like 1

I see this thread making all time records.

It could, and I still have no clue what it is about???

Bingo, that is what makes it so great!

Wait....what happened to the tomahawk thread?

No kidding I just found some old broomsticks some 6 “ grinder wheels , gorilla tape, and some clear coat I was gonna post them wtf ? Let’s put some pages in .... Lol
  • Like 3

Consistency is key lol

talked to a few guys, I was told that your never ready 2 hunt!!!! Lets get the pages turning!

You jus slinged mud in his face...

Bummer. That thread was gonna make my daughter famous. Now Im doomed to be a peasant the rest of my life.

Ive killed quite a few dove out of season.

Driving the 202 near Elliot there's a large dairy and the dove fly across. Think I've killed a dozen or so over the years as they meet my windshield at 65mph. Guess I'm a poacher. :)

No worries men. Aimed at certain people.

Regards

Just let it out. You will feel so much better when the truth is out in the open

• Like 1

told the kids in my Hunter Ed classes each person has their own ethics, a simple way to establish yours is don't do anything you would be embarrassed to tell your Grandmother about.

as far as slinging mud, let me make a batch of popcorn, some of these threads get funny

• Like 1