Sign in to follow this  
Jcubed

Ethics

Bummer. That thread was gonna make my daughter famous. Now Im doomed to be a peasant the rest of my life.

I think this is a better challenge...

post-5070-0-66413300-1518287776_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I don't know man. My daughter was sipping bleach through a straw straight from the jug. Plus she had on a pair of those big state trooper sunglasses on. It was pretty cool.

Bummer. That thread was gonna make my daughter famous. Now Im doomed to be a peasant the rest of my life.

😮 Jason said lawn brownies! 😂😂😂

Wait....what happened to the tomahawk thread?

They must have sold quick...
It moved to the HUNTING store on Facebook but got very similar welcome.

Jason said lawn brownies! [/quotep38]

I died. Neer heard poo called that before

• Like 1

I confess. I bought them.. Then I made them my own... I shot a bald eagle and zip tied some feathers onto the handles. I stopped off at Geronimos trading post on the 40 and got some authentic turquoise then swung by Home depot and grabbed some liquid nails to attach the turquoise, then I filled a bucket with gasoline!

• Like 1

I confess. I bought them.. Then I made them my own... I shot a bald eagle and zip tied some feathers onto the handles. I stopped off at Geronimos trading post on the 40 and got some authentic turquoise then swung by Home depot and grabbed some liquid nails to attach the turquoise, then I filled a bucket with gasoline!
your Fn hard core bro!! I woulda rasld the eagle outa the nest and plucked it. NBD.

your Fn hard core bro!! I woulda rasld the eagle outa the nest and plucked it. NBD.

The Eagle feathers are only Genuine 100% American 🇺🇸 if that Eagle has sat on a American 🇺🇸 Flagpole at some point in its life, otherwise it's knockoff and has no values to Patriots. 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

post-8438-0-85506800-1518476759.png
  • Like 1

but whats funner is taking your wifes city friends up north to go Christmas tree cutting and giving them pinion nuts, try to watch them eat these with a straight face.

they both didnt like them said they tasted like crunchy grass. My wife about kicked my butt cause they were her best friends from LA, stupid liberals

post-14908-0-45229600-1518484670_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Post and then delete???

Saw some kids doing that the other day. Lol

But were they ethical?