Sign in to follow this  
Green Bullet

sledding

I hate the E-sledders! Drive around, hike (with a baby) make the ole lady carry some weight! Questions like this will get the anti sledders out for sure! Are you trying to get sledding shut down? I bet your one of those long range sledders aint ya!?!?!? Dont be poaching on my hill!

• Like 7

I hate the E-sledders! Drive around, hike (with a baby) make the ole lady carry some weight! Questions like this will get the anti sledders out for sure! Are you trying to get sledding shut down? I bet your one of those long range sledders aint ya!?!?!? Dont be poaching on my hill!

Lmao!! Good stuff and, no tubing on your sled over 30 mm,and no special synthetics on the seat.
  • Like 1

Lmao!! Good stuff and, no tubing on your sled over 30 mm,and no special synthetics on the seat.
seat better be pure doe-doe bird or goose down! And whats this milameter crap? This is Merica!!! No metric crap here!
  • Like 1