Sign in to follow this  
dmoto

Still Charging Cards? There Might Be Hope.....

I just got a notification from BOA saying AZGFD just charged my card $135....not holding my breath though.

post-14202-0-83120100-1520448239_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

The guys that applied by themselves have a better chance of these late hits as there will only be a few spots open from declined cards. Unfortunately I am not one of those guys....

congrats on the late present from AZGFD

• Like 2

I thought if your card was declined you were passed up and the next applicant got the tag?

I think the next applicants are getting their tags.

Wait until the leftover list is out. We'll have 10,000 people applying for 1 Hopi tag! :)

• Like 1

I thought all hope was gone after I checked my card on sunday for the umteenth time only to hear the same balance as of my last statement.

I have been out of town since sunday afternoon & just home today. i turn on the computer & go straight to this site & see some people are still getting cards hit.

I decide to check my card knowing full well there is not going to be a charge from game & fish. I make the call to my card to here the most awesome words

a transaction in the amount of $650. was posted on march 3rd. Looks like I'm HUNTING ELK this year!!! I have not had a tag since 2012. To top it off I might

be moving to Flagstaff for a job in the next couple of months.

• Like 4