Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

I skimmed through the annual reports of 2011/2012... 2012/2013... 2015/2016 and there is a bunch of info highlighting the azgf accomplishments and fiscal report at the end.

It seems a 'folks' have the view that g&f is broke and unable to promote positive public relations... untrue.

They spend plenty of money and have a well established media/instructional dept.

The average sportsman fund 90-95% of wildlife conservation.

Somehow G&F and sportsmen are being depicted as bystanders 'conserve and protect' wildlife issues.

G&F doesn't need tags raffled they need to put their award winning media group on the issue.

Nothing can move fast in a .gov agency, even this tag program would take a year or two to have money in the bank and possibly not pass legislative law.

Now is the time for communication with G&F on where they can create new educational messages and get the ball rolloing though slowly on that front.

This tag sale is a red herring off the hsus issue that G&F can't address with any funding.

Kent

Yes it is very simple this old group with a new name is trying to scare us into thinking that if we dont give our tags to them to sell to rich people so they can take the money and fight antis then we will lose our hunting. But, if they get our tags then we will lose our hunting. Only the rich people can save hunting, But, they are going to be generous and let us hunt squirrels I suppose. A win win. ROTFLOLAKMA I say You can take my hunting from my cold dead fingers.

bit dramatic id say. Why don't you go tell HSUS they can take hunting from your cold dead fingers. That way you can delude yourself into believing you are doing something to fight them.

Nefarious red, do you think that you decide what is right or wrong? You are a legend in your own mind.

Nefarious red, do you think that you decide what is right or wrong? You are a legend in your own mind.

naw, the hundreds i have signed on, as well as several heads of large hunting pages, groups, blogs, youtube channels, etc. that are ready to back any proposals CAPAZ has might decide, though. See ThomC, when you actually get out and do things, people take notice.

So if you'd like, we can cease with trying to come to a solution that benefits us all. You can stay here with a few angry people that cant see past their nose, and I will rally those that want to see this plan through. Then when the pissing contest is over, regardless if you or I win our personal little grudge match, hunters in general will lose.

So let's understand that none of us here will get absolutely everything we want, but we have to do something to stop these groups that have already taken so much from us. And for What I think is the seventh time now, I have no problem suspending any support i have for tag auctions it means we can find different ways to fund this plan.

• Like 1

running a facebook page or a blog doesnt qualify anyone for anything.

it does when those groups have access to tens of thousands of hunters in this State. And one could say the same about arguing amongst yourselves on an internet forum, it doesn't qualify you for anything.

running a facebook page or a blog doesnt qualify anyone for anything.

it does when those groups have access to tens of thousands of hunters in this State. And one could say the same about arguing amongst yourselves on an internet forum, it doesn't qualify you for anything.

from what ive seen online this thread is the most informative. the guy from the couesdeer FB page said it was gonna be $5 cow raffle tags

"The hundreds that " I " have bla bla and " I " have and " I " do " are magnanimous. Yes, I and only I am the saviour. I will bet that your group is cringing every time that you post. Remember you should be nefarious and undercover. Go away, you have done good work by stirring the hornets nest. LOL

• Like 1

Trphyhntr, why don't you go straight to the source and ask CAPAZ? I feel like this is the most circular conversation ever.

So again, tag raffles and auctions were SUGGESTIONS. Not the plan. They sought out the public to provide them with input. So if you don't want auction tags, then let's put our collective minds together and prove we are smarter than a bunch of libetal wind bags that actually DO want to take tags from you. And not one or two or three tags, all of them.

You're right I have no idea what's going on anymore in this thread. Just seems like the best hunters on here are against it which is good enough for me

and was being against the mountain lion ban also just simply "good enough" for you, or did you demand better than good enough and actually do something?

You're right I have no idea what's going on anymore in this thread. Just seems like the best hunters on here are against it which is good enough for me

and was being against the mountain lion ban also just simply "good enough" for you, or did you demand better than good enough and actually do something?
Yes.

Don, JK and Jim Unmacht are on Don's show now discussing the issue.1580AM Don't know how soon it's available in archives after the show but probably worth a listen.

you are crossing the two issues. The fight with HSUS is with the 501C side of CAPAZ, the tag grab is on the education side of CAPAZ. The cylindrical argument is your own creation. Please don't mix the two to suit your needs.