Jay Scott

Sportsmans Input Sought by ConserveandProtectAZ.org-Unit wide Raffle and Auction Tags

Delw. There is a very good article posted a few pages back on some States that have implemented a systemic education plan to the public. When this occurs,it makes it very difficult for anti hunting groups to deceive the public with lies like "trophy hunting ". It is an effective strategy.

Currently, HSUS is engaged in not only massive media propaganda, but actually going into classrooms and engaging our children. We need to combat that.

We are facing a serious decline in hunter participation. We have lost several million hunters over a time frame that has also seen veganism rise by 600 percent.

Game and Fish cannot do this type of outreach with Pittman Robertson funds. They need a seperate funding source and legislation has to be written.

So I dont give a crap if we have a bake sale or auction off a few tags. You don't want to auction off tags? Cool, I can get on board with that. I really don't care. But we do need to push on with this plan.

You said there was a "proposed Game and Fish outreach plan". I wanna see it in writing.everything else from the outside groups are "TAG GRABS"

if its a proposal by a GROUP then its in writing otherwise it isnt a proposal.

sure would be nice to see the so called PROPOSAL by the GROUP doing the PROPOSING. even if it is a TAG GRAB PROPOSAL show it in its entirety

whos asking for this G&F or DID PETE and his merry men come up with it on there own and using G&F as a cool name drop to get some love from hunters who are skeptical.

not one of you cheer learders have been honest yet. everytime someone asks a question or suggests something its .. will not work get on board, we will bring it up, come to the meeting, listen to my pod cast. blah blah blah.

reminds me of when Mary rose willcox snuck that stadium though the legislators at midnight cause she knew as well as the board no one in AZ would go for it.

and look what happened to her she got shot in the butt for it.

I don't know who thought of it, and like you said, I don't care. I just know it wasn't you, so don't worry, your staunch record of doing absolutely nothing for conservation isn't in Jeapordy.

• Like 1

Mary Rose Willcox, I remember when she got capped in the behind. There was an editorial guy for the Repulsive, EJ Montini who carried on what a shame it was about Mary Rose getting shot in the butt. I left a message on his phone, that the shooter ought to be given some handgun training, then turned loose on the two of them.

I don't know who thought of it, and like you said, I don't care. I just know it wasn't you, so don't worry, your staunch record of doing absolutely nothing for conservation isn't in Jeapordy.

What the question is too hard for you? you said ". I'm here to strategize with those interested in finding funding solutions for the proposed Game and Fish outreach plan. And like I've stated several times, but apparently it's in invisible ink,."

but yet you have no clue what your strategizing and or for whom?

you sound pretty wishy washy since you started posting.

as far as me and conservation BLOW ME you have no clue

Mary Rose Willcox, I remember when she got capped in the behind. There was an editorial guy for the Repulsive, EJ Montini who carried on what a shame it was about Mary Rose getting shot in the butt. I left a message on his phone, that the shooter ought to be given some handgun training, then turned loose on the two of them.

yeah back in the day alot of people called kfyi suggesting the same thing, I believe it was on blow out the phones with bob mohan (sp) as well

What the question is too hard for you? you said ". I'm here to strategize with those interested in finding funding solutions for the proposed Game and Fish outreach plan. And like I've stated several times, but apparently it's in invisible ink,."

oh, I have more than a clue. You're just angry that someone is doing something you didn't think of. You aren't going to support anything that isn't your idea. Well guess what, lots of sportsmen want this education plan in place, and they even want raffle tags. Maybe not auction tags, and I'm cool with that.

For your offer in your last sentence, get Ringer to do it, hes used to it.

oh, I have more than a clue. You're just angry that someone is doing something you didn't think of. You aren't going to support anything that isn't your idea. Well guess what, lots of sportsmen want this education plan in place, and they even want raffle tags. Maybe not auction tags, and I'm cool with that.

I just not for welfare tags, which is what this thread was about. I dont get involved in politics to many liars and thieves for me.

so because I dont support welfare tags your saying . I am angry and someone else is doing something I didnt think of so I'm not going to support it?

Thats kinda childish even for you too say. you have any relations to Clinton or Comey maybe the Democratic party? you sound just like one of them.

Edit: for the record welfare tags are Auction and Raffle tags

RED,

Just out of curiosity how many big game animals have you taken in the state of Arizona?

Fred

Delw, you don't have to support any type of tag. That's why this conversation is taking place. So those that oppose can strategize other types of funding.

Idgaf, oh, a few deer, a turkey. And one governors tag bighorn.

• Like 1

Whats with all the hate against guys with the ability to buy auction tags?

In times like this all hunters should be working together to come up with a win win solution for both sides and not working against each other.

• Like 2

Delw, you don't have to support any type of tag. That's why this conversation is taking place. So those that oppose can strategize other types of funding.

And people were but you said they werent. You talked about the "proposed Game and Fish outreach plan" but yet dont have any clue where it is. other then bits and pcs here on this thread.

DUDE are you on DRUGS?

In times like this all hunters should be working together to come up with a win win solution for both sides and not working against each other.

I have no problem with people buying welfare tags. more power to them if there avail.

enough of this win win solution for both sides bullshit and working against each other crap. its been played too much. Just because some people don't want MORE welfare tags were against each other ?..... Maybe they dont trust PETE and his Merry men.

Anyway fool txt my cell later Kid has it. hers phone died so you can give her crap.

And people were but you said they werent. You talked about the "proposed Game and Fish outreach plan" but yet dont have any clue where it is. other then bits and pcs here on this thread.

DUDE are you on DRUGS?

I have no problem with people buying welfare tags. more power to them if there avail.

enough of this win win solution for both sides bullshit and working against each other crap. its been played too much. Just because some people don't want MORE welfare tags were against each other ?..... Maybe they dont trust PETE and his Merry men.

Anyway fool txt my cell later Kid has it. hers phone died so you can give her crap.

You sure are responding pretty emotional to this thread fool.

You must be experiencing menopause or hormone imbalances

• Like 1

It's not hate for the guys that can afford the tags. I have yet to work for a poor person. It's the people around them that want some of what they have that are usually the issue.