SirRoyal

The Trail Cam Celebration

I hope every commissioner draws the tag of their lifetime. I believe this to be the best Arizona Game & Fish Commission we have ever had! They are listening to us the hunters! Thank you Sirs!!

Who knows what lurks in the dark forests of Arizona!

post-2797-0-25080000-1528519594_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Looks like we can hold onto our cams a little longer. I have a few I'll put up this year, but I do think it's just a matter of time before cams will be banned. I don't think the commission had a solid plan in mind, so they let it go for now.

• Like 1

This fiasco was started by the Voles cabal. Poor Jay got the turd that he had to swallow dumped on him by the vole. Did new director TY take any leadership role? No he just left Jay out to twist in the wind. It appears that Ty is a Vole clone.

It shows our commission stood on facts and not of personal opinions through emotion. Please take a few minutes and send them each an email of appreciation! So often we forget to let them know when they do a great job.

• Like 7

It shows our commission stood on facts and not of personal opinions through emotion. Please take a few minutes and send them each an email of appreciation! So often we forget to let them know when they do a great job.

You might want to hold off on sending those appreciation emails until after the tag grab is settled unless your all for it then by all means send them on.

• Like 1

You might want to hold off on sending those appreciation emails until after the tag grab is settled unless your all for it then by all means send them on.

I disagree One Battle at a time thats how you storm the gates! Lets enjoy the victory but prepare for the war!

I sent a Thank you email saturday too each commissioner! Commissioner Davis emailed me back and said after an exhausting day friday it made his day to wake up and read my email!

SirRoyal!

• Like 6

I disagree One Battle at a time thats how you storm the gates! Lets enjoy the victory but prepare for the war!

I sent a Thank you email saturday too each commissioner! Commissioner Davis emailed me back and said after an exhausting day friday it made his day to wake up and read my email!

SirRoyal!

I hope you also sent an e-mail to Commissioner Davis asking him why he would automatically propose a no increase in license fees in order to fund the education battle as we all know the raffle tags issue will be the next Battle.

This fiasco was started by the Voles cabal. Poor Jay got the turd that he had to swallow dumped on him by the vole. Did new director TY take any leadership role? No he just left Jay out to twist in the wind. It appears that Ty is a Vole clone.

I have no idea what this says.......

• Like 1

SirRoyal!

I hope you also sent an e-mail to Commissioner Davis asking him why he would automatically propose a no increase in license fees in order to fund the education battle as we all know the raffle tags issue will be the next Battle.

I see this one will be much more divided than the trailcams. Many are in favor of the raffle tags provided they are prescribed in a reasonable way. At this point they are talking about less than one half of one percent...

It is fullish to exspect everything before giving righteous appreaction when something is done the right and correct way. The trail cam issue could of very easily been decided based on emotion. They did the right thing based on factual information based on fair chase standards. Thank you for those of you who took time to let them know!

I think we all learned that each issue/ concern that is presented. We must be logical, address with factual information and bring concern for cause and affect of rule changes!

• Like 3

SirRoyal!

I see this one will be much more divided than the trailcams. Many are in favor of the raffle tags provided they are prescribed in a reasonable way. At this point they are talking about less than one half of one percent...
Ya , of the most coveted tags in the state which adds up quickly in an already super small percentage of tags.

Here is the whole problem with the Raffle tags. It is going to take prime tags to make the money they want to raise

1st. A cow tag or turkey tag or pig tag arent going to meet their monetary objectives.

2nd. They will need prime elk deer,antelope, buffalo tags at prime times to raise enough money.

3rdly.its going to come out of the already small pool of of prime tags for deer and elk or sheep or antelope.

4thly. Most tag raffles are won by non residents! There go your odds!

SirRoyal

• Like 1

For the tag grab issue, they just need to end that idea altogether. If the department needs more money, just raise the price tag on quality hunts througout the state. New Mexico's draw is set up this way, and I think it would work well. I could justify paying a higher price when I draw a quality early season bull hunt, while the person who draws a late season tag would pay the current fee.

• Like 3