Sign in to follow this  
vitalzone

2018 deer draw

If your 3rd or 4th choice are hunts that generally have leftover tags, yes. I drew 5th choice one time

I got hit for a deer tag, 1st choice was rifle 12a west, 2nd was archery 12a west.

3rd was 33 whitetail, 2nd hunt.

Im hoping I got 1 of the 1st and 2nd choice

I got hit for a deer tag, 1st choice was rifle 12a west, 2nd was archery 12a west.

3rd was 33 whitetail, 2nd hunt.

Im hoping I got 1 of the 1st and 2nd choice

Depending on how many points you had and which 12A West rifle hunt you had will be the first indicator to which hunt you have drawn. If you had 3 points or less you could have drawn either 12Awest rifle hunt or archery in the 1-2 pass. I would guess if you had between 4-6 points you drew the archery hunt because that amount of points would have in all likely hood put you in the bonus pass for archery but not either the late or early rifle hunt. If you had lets say 7-14 points it would have put you in the bonus pass for both the early hunt and archery so you could have drawn either one of those. If you had 14plus points well your just plain crazy if you put archery as a second choice and ill leave it at that. Either way you have a tag so good luck and have fun.

I only had two points.

I was just wondering because how they changed up the 33 hunts and added an earlier hunt in mid October what was going to go on with those Hunts.

Can anyone tell me how many points are needed to be in the bonus pass for unit 31 late December?

Last year 3 points were 21%, 4 and 5 were both 100%

Is it possible to actually get drawn for your third or fourth choice

I know my son drew either his 3rd or 4th choice, which were 23 and 24B early November hunt. His first two choices were hard to draw youth hunts and my card was hit for an adult tag for him.

• Like 1

I drew a tag and am looking forward to finding out which hunt. Only put in for 13B 1st choice 30A December 2nd choice. Would love to get 13B but feeling lucky no matter what.

• Like 1