Coues 'n' Sheep

Monster Archery Buck *UPDATED*

Wow congratulations on that deer. Thats bigger than my mulie from last year!

Ulmer? ... any relation?

Holy Cow! Congratulations Extreme Coues on a (another) great buck! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Ron

What an amazing buck. Gongratulations - you definately have a knack for trophy coues with a bow - Great job!

I am PROUD to announce to Coolest Frickin' Deer of 2008, thus far!!!!!

My hunting buddy, Jeremy Ulmer, asked me to help him post the buck that he shot this weekend. This buck will gross in the high 120's and is a non-typical. He harvested this buck "spot and stalk"! This is truely the Sexiest Coues deer rack that I ever held in my hands!!!!! Congrats Buddy and welcome to CW.com!!!!

Lets hear it for new member Extreme Coues!!!!!!!

JEREMY ULMER, IAM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU I THINK U HAVE A BOY I BET HE'S LOVING YOU. LOOK WHAT MY DAD GOT.

That's what I'm talkin' about right there! That thing is definitely one of the coolest bucks ever. Jeremy, I believe I met you up in unit 8 last year when you were scouting for elk. We talked for awhile about hunting coues in your neck of the woods while I was waiting for my buddies to show up on the 354 rd. Did you get a bull up there? I ended up getting a nice one on my LO hunt.

Congrats a million for that buck. You have definitely got those things figured out.

I LOVE droptines....I want to come visit it.

Chris Dunn

I think we all want to come visit that buck!! Who doesn't love droptines!?

I have been thinking for a while now that we ought to have some CW.com get together where people can bring their trophies to display. I think it would be a great time. Just have to get a place big enough for people to hang their trophies if they are already mounted. Anyone else like that idea and have a suggestion of a location for it?

Amanda

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o There is nothing left to say that hasn't been said already.

CONGRATS> :o :huh: :o :huh: :o

TJ

Just when you think it can't get any better it does. A huge congratulations to you.

akdljf na aatt elaetieoeanf aekaei llejiit.

Sorry, took me a minute to find my eyes after they popped out looking at that Awesome deer!

Congrats!