davehc130

Scouttohunt.com

Hey found another great websight to go along with desertbullcom.   Go to scouttohunt.com.  Between desertbull.com and scouttohunt.com you can do all your scouting from the comfort of your lazy boy chair.... man I love the internet!!!! 

just need uberhunt to drive me to the spot and I can save the wear and tear on my Lexus..... 

scouttohunt even has all the trail cam pics so you don’t have to buy your own, plus you don’t have to worry about anyone stealing your trail cams.  Best of both worlds.  

So you complain about one site.....then bring attention to another site where people can now easily find it and go get the info?

Ever heard of maybe keeping this info to yourself and quit propagating the downward spiral of leaking more info that you would prefer the masses NOT have available from their armchairs?

• Like 3

I think he secretly has an interest in pushing people to these sites. His super ultra secret spot where he has hunted for 25 years blah blah blah.

Free advertising.

• Like 3

I do plenty of scouting from my chair. Three programs, Topo, On-X Maps and Google Earth. Once I think I have some good Ideas I get my butt out into the field and physically check the spots. 

Are you going to complain about this new site for about 5 pages then purchase their product also?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 300RUM said:

I do plenty of scouting from my chair. Three programs, Topo, On-X Maps and Google Earth. Once I think I have some good Ideas I get my butt out into the field and physically check the spots. 

Are you going to complain about this new site for about 5 pages then purchase their product also?

Dude I’m not complaining. Just trying to help those people that can’t afford gas or time away from loved ones....I think it is a great idea.  Only problem is there is little for AZ except for a little bit north of the ditch.  🦄

52 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

So you complain about one site.....then bring attention to another site where people can now easily find it and go get the info?

Ever heard of maybe keeping this info to yourself and quit propagating the downward spiral of leaking more info that you would prefer the masses NOT have available from their armchairs?

I agree these sites dave has publicised suck, but Lance is correct. Stop publicising . I didn't know this $hit was out there until now. Stop spreading the word.

• Like 3

Cant help a Narcissist

THE NARCISSISM QUIZ

From Psychology Today

___Sign #1:  Unilateral listening.  Narcissistic listening dismisses, negates, ignores, minimizes, denigrates or otherwise renders irrelevant other people’s concerns and comments.  A tone of contempt is particularly strong narcissistic indicator.

___Sign #2  It’s all about me. 

I know more, I know better, I’m more interesting,  When we talk, it’s mostly about me.  In conversations, I take up most of the air time. Almost all of my chatter is about what I have done, what I am thinking about.  

___Sign #3:  The rules don’t apply to me.  I can have affairs, cut into a line where others are waiting, cheat on my taxes, and ignore rules that get in the way of my doing what I want..  Rules are for other people to follow.

___Sign #4:  Your concerns are really criticisms of me, and I hate being criticized.Narcissists paradoxically manifest both an inflated idea of their own importance and quickness to feel deflated by negative feedback. Criticism hurts.  I can criticize others, and often do, but if you criticize me you’re hurting my feelings so I’ll hurt you back. 

___Sign #5:  I'm right.  You're wrong.  So when things go wrong between us, it’s always your fault. I can’t be expected to apologize or to admit blame.  I’m above others and above reproach. If you expect me to say how I’ve contributed to a problem, I’ll get mad at you.  

___Sign #6:  I may be quick to anger but when I get angry, it's because you . . .You made me mad. You didn’t listen to me.  You criticized me.  You’re trying to control me.  Your view is wrong.   So you need to apologize, not me. 

" nuff said!!!"---davehc130

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Cant help a Narcissist

THE NARCISSISM QUIZ

From Psychology Today

___Sign #1:  Unilateral listening.  Narcissistic listening dismisses, negates, ignores, minimizes, denigrates or otherwise renders irrelevant other people’s concerns and comments.  A tone of contempt is particularly strong narcissistic indicator.

I know more, I know better, I’m more interesting,  When we talk, it’s mostly about me.  In conversations, I take up most of the air time. Almost all of my chatter is about what I have done, what I am thinking about.  

___Sign #3:  The rules don’t apply to me.  I can have affairs, cut into a line where others are waiting, cheat on my taxes, and ignore rules that get in the way of my doing what I want..  Rules are for other people to follow.

___Sign #4:  Your concerns are really criticisms of me, and I hate being criticized.Narcissists paradoxically manifest both an inflated idea of their own importance and quickness to feel deflated by negative feedback. Criticism hurts.  I can criticize others, and often do, but if you criticize me you’re hurting my feelings so I’ll hurt you back. 

___Sign #5:  I'm right.  You're wrong.  So when things go wrong between us, it’s always your fault. I can’t be expected to apologize or to admit blame.  I’m above others and above reproach. If you expect me to say how I’ve contributed to a problem, I’ll get mad at you.  

___Sign #6:  I may be quick to anger but when I get angry, it's because you . . .You made me mad. You didn’t listen to me.  You criticized me.  You’re trying to control me.  Your view is wrong.   So you need to apologize, not me. 

Well only 5 of the 6 apply to me so technically I don’t qualify.   👩🏾

3 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

I wish we had moderators like snipershide. Start posting crap to be a jerk and get the ban hammer!

That would be nice.  The first to go would be the guy who physically threaten me.... pretty much kicked off my rant since I don’t like threats.  Decided to act like them. And guess what.  They didn’t like it.  Cheers.  👩🏾

41 minutes ago, Zeke-BE said:

Cant help a Narcissist

THE NARCISSISM QUIZ

From Psychology Today

To be fair this sounds like flatlander also

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Dave I wouldn't ask for round 3. Although I strongly agree with your opinion, it might be best to quit publicizing them. For now it might be best to go to somewhere where change can happen if that's what you want.