BlueRubicon

Hunting Report ?

Was out this morning down south and every buck I saw was hot on a doe. Watched a 100+ buck mount a doe this morning

• Like 2

I just screwed up about 20 minutes ago. Small 3x4 but he was just outside his ears. Should of had him in the open at 20 yards but I had him at 43 shooting uphill through brush, I could just see his head and neck I decided not to shoot 

I missed a buck yesterday. Should have had him, he was bedded and stupid dink 2 pt busted me. Just had to clear on more tree.

Hunted hard the last few days.  Absolutely zero rut.  Does on their feet all day.  Some 3 year old bucks feeding with does. Some bucks bachelored up. Border unit and referring to whitetail. 

12 hours ago, idgaf said:

He only took a couple of pictures.  Summarized story he missed this.buck at 730am yesterday morning, gives me a call and says he is headed to the mountains to glass down for him. In brotherly fashion I call him in effen idiot stay on the tracks. 4.3 miles of looping, trotting and double backing later he gets within 50 yards and pins him. Was with two other bucks and ten does. 

20190119_154042.jpg

Unit?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

I just screwed up about 20 minutes ago. Small 3x4 but he was just outside his ears. Should of had him in the open at 20 yards but I had him at 43 shooting uphill through brush, I could just see his head and neck I decided not to shoot 

Unit?