CatfishKev

Do we really need a border wall?

Do we really need a wall?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. With the shutdown going can't help but wonder what opinions are of the subject. A wall could work maybe but would a lot of Border Agents lose jobs? On a smaller scale you might still have to consider wildlife such as Jaguars. What do you guys think is the best approach?

• Build a giant physical wall.
    • A high tech wall With more sensors, night vision cams and blimps similar to what we have in Sierra Vista, supported by more Border agents
    • Hire more Border Agents

3 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

what is? 

Read the rest of the paragraph. It's there I promise.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Exactly my point.  As a youngster it was easier to get drugs then booze. Drug dealers don't card, people who have liquor and weed licenses (where legal) absolutely 100% do!

What do you suppose it is that makes people want drugs or booze? Never could quite figure that out.....

Lots and lots of reasons and they vary wildly. Rebellion, bad parenting, learned behavior from parenting, lack of role models, depression, anger and the list goes on. 

I've watched a fair share of intervention shows and the common denominators of people whom were heavily addicted were rape and or molestation and losing a parent through death or divorce at a young age.  

3 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

What do you suppose it is that makes people want drugs or booze? Never could quite figure that out.....

It started with rock and roll music 

You mean bad touch started my habit, and I thought it was the hot girl in high school that said if you do this then you could do this, meaning her and I did them both

1 hour ago, wildwoody said:

You mean bad touch started my habit, and I thought it was the hot girl in high school that said if you do this then you could do this, meaning her and I did them both

I'm sure the first made the second look alot better

• Like 1

It is a numbers game.  More people = more stupid people = stupid people have more stupid kids = overpopulation of stupid. No jobs for stupid so WTF lets get high.  

Has anybody else been checking their yearbook for incrimnating pictures or racial slogans or comments........I certainly am thankful the main man upstairs ain't gonna string me up for everything I did as a teenager..................or the stupid things I did just yesterday!!!!

13 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Has anybody else been checking their yearbook for incrimnating pictures or racial slogans or comments........I certainly am thankful the main man upstairs ain't gonna string me up for everything I did as a teenager..................or the stupid things I did just yesterday!!!!

We had slave day in high school.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Other than a kid from Hawaii we had zero diversity in my high school as far as color goes of about 1400 kids. 

8 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

God might let you slide, but watch out for the wife!! Mines crazier than a shithouse rat.

• Like 1