CatfishKev

Do we really need a border wall?

Do we really need a wall?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. With the shutdown going can't help but wonder what opinions are of the subject. A wall could work maybe but would a lot of Border Agents lose jobs? On a smaller scale you might still have to consider wildlife such as Jaguars. What do you guys think is the best approach?

• Build a giant physical wall.
    • A high tech wall With more sensors, night vision cams and blimps similar to what we have in Sierra Vista, supported by more Border agents
    • Hire more Border Agents

On 2/4/2019 at 7:50 AM, Non-Typical Solutions said:

What do you suppose it is that makes people want drugs or booze? Never could quite figure that out.....

On 2/4/2019 at 11:37 AM, trphyhntr said:

It started with rock and roll music 

No it started with country music, when people started listening to Rock they didnt want to do alcohol or drugs cause life was good then. ;)

country music = "yeee haw lets go f some pigs"

On 2/5/2019 at 5:09 PM, Delw said:

No it started with country music, when people started listening to Rock they didnt want to do alcohol or drugs cause life was good then. ;)

country music = "yeee haw lets go f some pigs"

Really?

Now our politicians on both sides of the isle are arguing whether "number of beds" should be limited to 49,000 verses 40,000. Ridiculous argument. What does that argument tell you about legitimacy of the issue? Without question common sense tells me this is a huge issue with long running and potentially serious consequences that one party seems to be ignoring for their personal gain. We currently live in a scary world of absurdity when it comes to politics. Our politicians need to get to work on the root cause of our immigration issues. It is much more than simply throwing money at a wall and physical barriers.......even though I support that effort as part of the solution.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, ThomC said:

No need to use a level.  It should appear like mexican construction.  😒

I'd like it to at least look nice. At $4723 per foot I kinda think it should maybe just me 🤔