• 4/5
    • 4/6
    • 4/7
    • 4/8
    • 4/9
    • 4/10
  5. 5. Who cares?

• I do!
    • Its not like I'm going to get drawn anyway...

huh? then why did i already find out i got a pronghorn tag? Lark.

What good is the tag gonna do ya when you were up there screamin you were me and they probably did it to shut you up, but they listened to you and put it in my name.

It's back to technical difficulties over the phone. Hopefully that means something is loading....

I just called and that was the first time I've heard the "technical difficulties" message. My heart was jumping out of my chest as I typed my info in and then instead of my results, it spit out the "technical difficulties" speach. :angry: DANGIT.......thought it was up for a few seconds, gotta be soon! JIM>

Heard today that the draw is done and they are waiting a few more days to let the whole cabelas bs die down... dont know why, thought it was dead...

Heard today that the draw is done and they are waiting a few more days to let the whole cabelas bs die down... dont know why, thought it was dead...

If they don't watch out one of those TAGS clients who has some mula just might hire an attorney and throw

a monkey in the wrench which would delay it again like what went down when the USO pulled their crapola.

where do you guys "hear" all this stuff? anybody know anybody that actually knows anything? or are ya just listenin' to rumors? i mean i like rumors an' all, but i wanna know who starts em. Lark.

Well G&F changed there recording since yesterday!

when i call i get the draw results are not available. theyve got to be close based on last year. i find it really hard to believe that they are actually gonna wait until friday to post em, but then again it makes a bit of sense....i hope not im starting to dream that i drew my tag, i cant handle this much longer!!!!

Waiting until a Friday to post results would seem irresponsible to do, considering that if the system goes down, it is possible that it would be down for an entire weekend. I don't think they would do that. I bet its a weekday sometime, hopefully soon.

y'all haff sum payshunsh till "next week" ;)

so okay now what do you know :unsure: . Its okay if you want to PM me and tell, I promise I won't say anything. :D

This is punishing... The pressure is beginning to be an issue... Checking the website every 5 minutes is cutting into the time I normally have set aside during the work day to be on an archery website.

Brutal !

This is SO FUNNY....

Do you have any idea how many times a day I check this website, to learn about "The Draw"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My wife thinks I'm totally crazy...... I think she may be right! ;)