AZ513

Stuck

the only time i had to get jerked out was sumptin.  the hero has been reported as a lurker here on CWT-thank you again Sir.  got my '73 green Waggoneer frame stuck below high water mark on the south side of San Carlos circa 1996.  sumthin you may never see in a lifetime-four times-four as in 4-the fellow from safford hit the end of the chain and went airborne-a dodge diesel cummins 4x4 trying to fly!  methinks he was having some fun but out on 4th takeoff attempt.  just a little something to remember life by, wouldn't take money-thanks again!

Good Luck!

lee

16 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

That truck looks like it’s gonna need more then a little yank to get it out...

Yep now it will, when it first happened a little yank would have been able to get me back on the road. The tires found the soupy mud underneath the snow and filled my grooves and then it was over. 

44 minutes ago, el diablo said:

With that much snow u may wanna try Jeffs spot. That’s where they’ll all be headin

Send me coordinates and we’ll start walking that way 

1 hour ago, AZ513 said:

Yep now it will, when it first happened a little yank would have been able to get me back on the road. The tires found the soupy mud underneath the snow and filled my grooves and then it was over. 

Been there man.wish I could help. Good luck!

6 hours ago, biglakejake said:

what would Joe Pickett do?  looks like one of his stucks.................

lee

I bet not a lot of people will get this.  I do.  He would call Nate.

• Like 1

Make sure you do alot of shovel work on that before you try and yank it out. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, AZ513 said:

Thanks for your help everyone. Walked back to camp last night but the truck is still there. Have someone coming up today to help get us out depending on the conditions we may do attempt it today or tomorrow. 

chainsaw and shovel are your best friends if you dont have a winch or any help.

Kid and I got stuck in unit 8 one muddy year turkey scouting. all we had was a shovel and chainsaw. dug a ramp cut a bunch of tree limbs and crawled right out

• Like 7