Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Killer Home Depot deal

I'm not sure if every Home Depot is doing it today or if it's just mine in Sierra Vista but for every $50 spent you got to automatic $10 off which basically equates to 20%. I had just bought an about $300 worth of stuff went down and returned it and got store credit and went through the line like seven times it worked every time.

Do I feel guilty? No, No I do not.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

lot of work to save $70.00. As a retail  store owner, I'm glad you feel good about it.  There's always someone who  has to try and take advantage of a promotion.

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

lot of work to save $70.00. As a retail  store owner, I'm glad you feel good about it.  There's always someone who  has to try and take advantage of a promotion.

I dont think home depot is going to miss that $70.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I had my plan figured out. Was just gonna go do the self checkout.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

I'm not sure if every Home Depot is doing it today or if it's just mine in Sierra Vista but for every $50 spent you got to automatic $10 off which basically equates to 20%. I had just bought an about $300 worth of stuff went down and returned it and got store credit and went through the line like seven times it worked every time.

Do I feel guilty? No, No I do not.

LOL who does there own Home Depot runs anymore.

JK Kevin thanks for heads up. I’m building a butcher block island out of walnut and any money saved would be great because walnut ain’t cheap.

53 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

LOL who does there own Home Depot runs anymore.

JK Kevin thanks for heads up. I’m building a butcher block island out of walnut and any money saved would be great because walnut ain’t cheap.

Better watch out. A small business owner is going to compare his business to the multi-billion dollar company!

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

haha and you guys are the same clowns that bitch about poachers, but hey as long as its coming out of someone elses pocket (especially big business) its ok. fk'ing pathetic

So much for integrity and Character

• Like 15

10 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Better watch out. A small business owner is going to compare his business to the multi-billion dollar company!

So it is okay to take advantage of the system at a large retail store, but not at a medium retail sized store?  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Sounds like a government employee to me. Sheeesh 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Yeah probobaly not, but that really isn't the issue here. 

• Like 3

Man didnt think this would turn into a thing.  They had a good deal going on and I thought I would share.  It was one of the pro desk people that even told me about it.  Didnt know until later that it was a mistake.  Dont worry I only saved $130. Even employees were buying crap! 

• Like 1