Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Killer Home Depot deal

Are you returning the money since it was a mistake?  Would be good example to your kids of doing the right thing.

Casey, you have the biggest vag of all...

• Like 6

1 minute ago, AZLance said:

Are you returning the money since it was a mistake?  Would be good example to your kids of doing the right thing.

Casey, you have the biggest vag of all...

What's that rubber gun?

Get back to answering the radio, gramps.

I really dont see a morality issue here. Unless they come out with a deal and say one per person or whatever it is a non issue.  I was told about the discount and there was no limitations. Why wouldn't I take advantage of it when I'm about to spend a few grand.  

And for what its worth if I was told it's one time use and the system still let it happen due to a glitch I would only use it once. That's when it would become theft in my opinion.  

Also another thing most of you dont know. Home depot has something called the "bid room."  And its not just for contractors. Once you have $1500 worth of materials you can apply for this discount.  I literally just saved 15% off my purchase 5 minutes ago.  So in my head another 5% to jump through some hoops would have been worth it for the extra time.  

Also, home depot has serious buying power, they can afford to give bigger discounts than a mom and pop shop. 

• Like 1

Catfish you knew where the trolls would take it. Tess the season. Glass houses

8 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Catfish you knew where the trolls would take it. Tess the season. Glass houses

And here I thought I was being a nice guy trying to help some people out and save some extra money by texting all the contractors that I knew about it and posting it here.   It turns out I'm apparently just a big slimy thieving douchebag!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

And here I thought I was being a nice guy trying to help some people out and save some extra money by texting all the contractors that I knew about it and posting it here.   It turns out I'm apparently just a big slimy thieving douchebag!

What you lack in integrity you make up for in honesty...

• Haha 3

Wrong would be being told I can do it once and keep doing it anyway.  I'll stand before God on judgment dont you guys worry. And saving an extra 5 percent will be the least of my concerns.  

• Like 1

I guess I should stop posting good black Friday deals too. How will I go on living with myself now. Lmfao.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

I guess I should stop posting good black Friday deals too. How will I go on living with myself now. Lmfao.

They say when the Alpha Wolf in a pack gets mortally injured the pack turns on him and eats him. Not much different here on CWT.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, PRDATR said:

They say when the Alpha Wolf in a pack gets mortally injured the pack turns on him and eats him. Not much different here on CWT.

Ole catfish is the cwt alpha dog? Congratulations Kevin! I knew you’d make it to the top one day!

• Like 2

is the home depot in question under power lines? That's what really matters here. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1