dakotakid

3 preference points - suggestions

Hi,

Anyone have any suggestions for a decent unit that I stand a chance to get drawn for with 3 points.

Not asking for any “honey holes”, but would appreciate long and lats to your second favorite spots, with trail cam pics and/or past harvest photos, so I can decide if it’s right for me.

Hoping for a 350 class bull, but I’d be happy with a 330ish.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

With 3 points you have less than a 5% chance at drawing any good hunts!  This is Arizona.  All the good tags take more than 3 points!!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Guessing I’ll band wagon on this, how bout 18 points and I want free pack out help from the bull you find me. And your cookin too!

You draw it and I’ll do my best to be there to help you pack it out! And I’m a pretty good cook as well, if I don’t say so myself.

2 hours ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Guessing I’ll band wagon on this, how bout 18 points and I want free pack out help from the bull you find me. And your cookin too!

Put in with me and let’s do archery 

58 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Dude has 3 posts. First in 2012. 

Facts! I knew I would get it from someone about my low post count, so I figured I’d start it off with a good laugh. I’m going to try and be more active here.

I moved here in July of 2017. Joined in 2012, because I figured I’d hunt AZ someday and I liked what I had read on the CW forum. 

I’ve got kids, all in sports, so I get out when I can, which isn’t often, and I still go back North at least once a season to hunt there, so I’ve got little knowledge to offer about hunting AZ, that’s why I haven’t said much!

• Like 4

With 3 points youd be best to put in for a late archery hunt. They can be drawn with 3 points and the hunt is hard, but can be rewarding. You will definitely see a ton of good bulls. Try unit 1 and 23 late archery. 

If you want rifle, it would be hard to draw but not impossible. But as stated above, your chances are low. 

• Like 1