sjvcon

Credit Card Hit

1 hour ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

My card got hit hard Saturday night from some bar at Roosevelt lake. WTF?

Cactus Flats?  

My card got hit.  Fraud.  Over $4K at Home Depot.  Transaction denied.

I'll have to put another card on my application.

Just when I thought prepaid visa cards were safe. 2 cards I have in my possession, one was drained and the other still had funds and not used yet but was registered to the same lady that drained the first one. Thieves suck

• Wow! 1

Sucks...my bank just emailed they’re issuing another card due to potential compromise but I don’t think I’ll get new card before the charges hit on Friday. Even if I get it I won’t activate it immediately just in case...

36 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

Just when I thought prepaid visa cards were safe. 2 cards I have in my possession, one was drained and the other still had funds and not used yet but was registered to the same lady that drained the first one. Thieves suck

At least it’s not draining your bank account...I think that’s the “safe” part. 

8 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Sucks...my bank just emailed they’re issuing another card due to potential compromise but I don’t think I’ll get new card before the charges hit on Friday. Even if I get it I won’t activate it immediately just in case...

My card has been damaged for 3 weeks, been using cash. Haven’t activated the new one yet. Don’t wanna take any chances!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, azbow said:

What will the charges for drawn permits show? Will they be charges from AZ Game and Fish or something else?

Azgfd

1 hour ago, bigorange said:

Better check wth your bank.  That happened to me and they issued a new card with a completely different 16 digit number.  The card they said was potentially comprised was locked/cancelled when they contacted me. Took a week to get new card.  

• Like 1