Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Crazy guy at Usery

7 hours ago, oz31p said:

I don’t agree with this person but.....

they are a double Purple Heart, Bronze star  awarded Vietnam veteran with an opinion. And that’s enough for me . 

A lot like John Kerry... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, oz31p said:

Pretty common of that generation. It’s pretty common for Vietnam veterans to plaster stickers on their vehicles. 

It is now. It wasn't so for decades and most only spoke of their time over there with brothers who were there too. Much like solders of wars past.

2 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

The state doesn't just give out veterans plates to anyone that walks into a DOT office, you have to present a DD Form 214. This guy by his sticker would have been eligible for a vets purple heart plate, but doesn't have one, just sayin. That being said I think that if you would ask any vet, the guy is indeed entitled to his opionion, no matter how wrong it may seem.

Depends what DMV office I guess cuz I got one for my rig about 15 years ago and they never asked for proof which rather amazed me.

4 minutes ago, Edge said:

Depends what DMV office I guess cuz I got one for my rig about 15 years ago and they never asked for proof which rather amazed me.

Maybe it's cause you look like an upright individual that wouldn't lie about his service!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Maybe it's cause you look like an upright individual that wouldn't lie about his service!

That's the funniest thing I've read in awhile, thanks.

5 hours ago, oz31p said:

So because we disagree with him it must be a case of stolen valor?

Not saying stolen Valor at all and mean no disrespect, but in my opinion only there is a time when you should keep it to yourself instead of sharing it like that to the world. I guess I was taught differently. Great post lots of things to absorb..

We should add John Kerry's pic...FB_IMG_1583024543007.jpg.530fec0218721e7ac9bacd1fe98c33ee.jpg

• Like 2