NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

9 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I agree on spending time with my son . You must work for the man huh ? So I’ll let you in on a secret . If you work your azz off save the green and invest wisely your money will start working for you . So here is the deal I make money if I go to work or sit at home watching tiger king ,walk my azz off  to find  a brown hard white and no cat .  I know that must be mind blowing for you but it’s true . Next week Uncle Sam will be paying me $1,525.00 a day for  30 to 50 days , I don’t know if you realize this but you are Uncle Sam ! You keep working for the man and paying those taxes and I’ll keep making that money off the brown , hard white and no cat ! You just wait till I get 150 clients like Nikki ! Lmfao haha haha 😂 !  O look I made $1,459.20 This morning and didn’t lift a finger ! Stay thirsty my finance 🤡

44A717EE-6EE4-4155-AC84-8C99BEB2138B.jpeg

That’s peanuts , looks like you’re into the oil market so how much are you still down over the last 45 days.....? Valid question mister stay thirsty still waiting for it too come back even?

47 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

I agree on spending time with my son . You must work for the man huh ? So I’ll let you in on a secret . If you work your azz off save the green and invest wisely your money will start working for you . So here is the deal I make money if I go to work or sit at home watching tiger king ,walk my azz off  to find  a brown hard white and no cat .  I know that must be mind blowing for you but it’s true . Next week Uncle Sam will be paying me $1,525.00 a day for  30 to 50 days , I don’t know if you realize this but you are Uncle Sam ! You keep working for the man and paying those taxes and I’ll keep making that money off the brown , hard white and no cat ! You just wait till I get 150 clients like Nikki ! Lmfao haha haha 😂 !  O look I made $1,459.20 This morning and didn’t lift a finger ! Stay thirsty my finance 🤡

44A717EE-6EE4-4155-AC84-8C99BEB2138B.jpeg

That’s more clients than all my buddy’s with dogs that guide full time for lion and bear. Impressive. 

57 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

So did you sell today? Do you sell every day? Because if you didn't or don't,  you didn't or don't make anything. 

Understand? 

I sold at peak today and bought back in at almost the low . I might be new to it but I fully understand the the basics . Thanks for the advise . Stay thirsty my friend !

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

That’s peanuts , looks like you’re into the oil market so how much are you still down over the last 45 days.....? Valid question mister stay thirsty still waiting for it too come back even?

I actually got in to this on March 4th  . I put 5k in and made $3,7xx.xx bucks  in a month Is it big money no ? Is it free money yes ! Stay thirsty hater clown ! 

24 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

That’s more clients than all my buddy’s with dogs that guide full time for lion and bear. Impressive. 

Yeah but you forgot mrs Nikki also does varmint hunts ! 😂

So did you sell today? Do you sell every day? Because if you didn't or don't,  you didn't or don't make anything. 

Understand? 

I have seen alot of you young guys that think your smarter then us old guys and the get rich easy deal.  If it was that simple, everyone would be doing it.

Every one has been dealt a good hand a time or two. 

Meanwhile,  I'm posting on a forum on company time making the big big bucks, 401k, pensions 8 weeks vacation etc. But what do I know. 

28 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Understand? 

I have seen alot of you young guys that think your smarter then us old guys and the get rich easy deal.  If it was that simple, everyone would be doing it.

Meanwhile,  I'm posting on a forum on company time making the big big bucks, 401k, pensions 8 weeks vacation etc. But what do I know. 

I’m happy that you are happy working for the man ! Stay thirsty corporate clown ! 

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I actually got in to this on March 4th  . I put 5k in and made $3,7xx.xx bucks  in a month Is it big money no ? Is it free money yes ! Stay thirsty hater clown ! 

Never said I was a hater just us old guys have been around for awhile and have seen and been through more than you. You just stated your a beginner so pull up your boots and tighten your belt cause what looks like fun now can get rough very fast. I lost more in the market during o bummers time in office than you will make in a lifetime. But I’m still good and I’m never thirsty.

37 minutes ago, 360 0r Better said:

Never said I was a hater just us old guys have been around for awhile and have seen and been through more than you. You just stated your a beginner so pull up your boots and tighten your belt cause what looks like fun now can get rough very fast. I lost more in the market during o bummers time in office than you will make in a lifetime. But I’m still good and I’m never thirsty.

You are the only guy I know that counts losses as success SMH 🤦‍♂️. Stay thirsty loser corporate clown ! 

30 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

You are the only guy I know that counts losses as success SMH 🤦‍♂️. Stay thirsty loser corporate clown ! 

I would give you a straight forward answer but it’s beyond your minds comprehension.

3 hours ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

Understand? 

Who cares about the 401K and pension? 

8 weeks to hunt. Good for you.

• Like 2