NoBull350

A3 Golden Boy Jed Larson Convicted of Poaching

3 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

No 350 today..............must be out catching game..............

Makin the $$$$!!!  

Side note: did anyone ever figure out what they’re doing with the powerline buck antlers?  Do they auction them?  CWT needs some representation there bidding if so!! 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Not if you're a Clinton. That's a slow Sunday morning.

Even for a single season?

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Not if you're a Clinton. That's a slow Sunday morning.

Ain't that the truth.

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Send him a message if your this worried about him 

No need for that he’ll be back cause he thinks he’s the ring leader of his circus 🎪 remember?

He is probably wondering about now why the heck he stirred the pot with this post.

2 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

No 350 today..............must be out catching game..............

dang man are you stalking me ? My son and I went out horn hunting and took the dogs hoping to kick up a cat . No luck on cats but found a small brown and a hard white . My son found a nice hard white stay thirsty my friend ! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yotebuster said:

Makin the $$$$!!!  

Side note: did anyone ever figure out what they’re doing with the powerline buck antlers?  Do they auction them?  CWT needs some representation there bidding if so!! 

I’m always making money bud ! Covid is a curse for some and a pile of money for others . Fortunately I i fall in the pile of money category. NoBull350 is feeling blessed 😇

I encourage all to go to the auction . I would love to run the price up and bail . I have nothing to lose . If I get stuck with them I’ll give to Blake if you do you will have to explain to the wife why you spent 5k plus on a 200 inch buck . Stay thirsty my friends ! 

7 hours ago, Redman said:

HAHA I caught that- the outcome will probably be the same for years to come, the only way UA doesn't have a terrible season is for it to be canceled. 

https://zonazealots.com/2020/04/05/arizona-athletics-wins-the-annual-territorial-cup-series/

I always count on Sundevil to chime in with this stuff...keeps it light. LoL

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

I’m always making money bud ! Covid is a curse for some and a pile of money for others . Fortunately I i fall in the pile of money category. NoBull350 is feeling blessed 😇

I encourage all to go to the auction . I would love to run the price up and bail . I have nothing to lose . If I get stuck with them I’ll give to Blake if you do you will have to explain to the wife why you spent 5k plus on a 200 inch buck . Stay thirsty my friends ! 

It's probably hanging in Shawn Wagners office 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Wow 294 posts about A3 but most are not about A3.  Maybe by 300 posts we have will have a comment from the management team.  It is none of my business but I guess that their reputation has taken a big hit. Lots of rumors over the years but this not a rumor. A federal criminal conviction.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

dang man are you stalking me ? My son and I went out horn hunting and took the dogs hoping to kick up a cat . No luck on cats but found a small brown and a hard white . My son found a nice hard white stay thirsty my friend ! 

So you made money off no cats, a small brown and a hard white?

Oh that I could be a cash earner like that!

Where you made bank is spending time with your kid!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Zing!

19 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

I was stalking you. 

Explains your shrill tone...FB_IMG_1586438038687.thumb.jpg.02e73aa1ffcfc9691ca5d6d6adcbc048.jpg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

I agree on spending time with my son . You must work for the man huh ? So I’ll let you in on a secret . If you work your azz off save the green and invest wisely your money will start working for you . So here is the deal I make money if I go to work or sit at home watching tiger king ,walk my azz off  to find  a brown hard white and no cat .  I know that must be mind blowing for you but it’s true . Next week Uncle Sam will be paying me $1,525.00 a day for  30 to 50 days , I don’t know if you realize this but you are Uncle Sam ! You keep working for the man and paying those taxes and I’ll keep making that money off the brown , hard white and no cat ! You just wait till I get 150 clients like Nikki ! Lmfao haha haha 😂 !  O look I made $1,459.20 This morning and didn’t lift a finger ! Stay thirsty my finance 🤡

44A717EE-6EE4-4155-AC84-8C99BEB2138B.jpeg

• Like 1